Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A redditor ("10mas") posted a guide to fix the new 1.2 update on Android, I tested and it works and several people tested it too and works for them!

Here is the link: <link removed by staff - we cannot allow this to be posted here>
Sorry, that link has instructions for modifying the game, and we cannot allow it to be posted here, even if the intent is to help.

Ok teleporters don't work for players but they work for npcs why I can't make my teleport to my base to my mega bouild
They work , but just with pressure plates and you have to place them on top of the teleporter on the left or right , not the middle , then you run over it . Its the only way i got them to work

A redditor ("10mas") posted a guide to fix the new 1.2 update on Android, I tested and it works and several people tested it too and works for them!

Here is the link: <link removed by staff - we cannot allow this to be posted here>
Where to get those link? Share it dudes :) . It makes me happier

As noted, that link cannot be shared - as it violates guidelines for modification of mobile...even if it has good intent.

I'm hoping Monday will bring news - with businesses being open and such. That said, constantly posting that it isn't out and that is frustrating is kinda stating the obvious. I'd wager everyone wants it out - and the android fix - ASAP. Unfortunately, all we can do is wait at this point.

Where to get those link? Share it dudes :) . It makes me happier

Sorry, that link has instructions for modifying the game, and we cannot allow it to be posted here, even if the intent is to help.
Was there some part of my post that you didn't understand? That link cannot be posted here, and will be removed and receive warnings if posted again.

THE MASSIVE 1.2 UPDATE COMING SOON! 3X More Content and Even bigger than Hardmode! Thanks for nothing you have greatly disapotted you spent more time on hardmode!!!!!
  • Create a new world to experience brand new biomes & updates to old ones
  • Over 1000 new items (including 30+ new block types)!
  • Over 100 new enemies
  • 4 new bosses, 15 new pets, 8 more NPCs
  • New events, new music - and weather!
  • Many items now stack to 999
  • Bigger chests!
  • TONS of other improvements - too many to list!

** Due to the enormous size of this update it will require devices support iOS 7 and up. If you are using iOS 8 we recommend that you update to the latest version, 8.1 or above **

http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.ow.ly%2Fphotos%2Fnormal%2F7Nwbl.jpg

Thank you for your continued support!

Those fix is only for paid version :( . While Im buying it in demo ver :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1418009452][/DOUBLEPOST]Those fix is only for paid version :( . While Im buying it in demo ver :(

All the NPCs in Terraria Mobile 1.2.
I also found some image about the 3ds terraria ! (Troll)
and 505games is busy with ios than android.
(--___--)"
<Attachments removed by staff. Hacking mobile Terraria is against the rules as is posting images of hacking.>

Last edited by a moderator:
While playing I got pretty OP...Now I just meet to beat Skeletron Prime and I will be able to mine Chlorophite :)
Screenshot_2014-12-07-19-27-09.png
Screenshot_2014-12-07-19-26-57.png
Screenshot_2014-12-07-19-26-42.png
Screenshot_2014-12-07-19-26-36.png

As noted, that link cannot be shared - as it violates guidelines for modification of mobile...even if it has good intent.

I'm hoping Monday will bring news - with businesses being open and such. That said, constantly posting that it isn't out and that is frustrating is kinda stating the obvious. I'd wager everyone wants it out - and the android fix - ASAP. Unfortunately, all we can do is wait at this point.

You would think most developers would have worked through the weekend.. Considering the severity and scope of the issue.

I found a pretty funny
bug in mobile it isn't game breaking but if you use MAGIC mirror then switch to fairy bell wait three seconds and repeat then you will get HILARIOUS results

You would think most developers would have worked through the weekend.. Considering the severity and scope of the issue.

Never said they didn't. There are more businesses involved in these updates than 505 and CodeGlue. Amazon, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom