Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I was thinking "Unbreak my Heart" by Toni Braxton (if you lived through the 90's, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about). Excellent voice, but looking back, quite possibly the cheesiest, overdramatic song to have topped the charts. XD

I'm feeling that way about the Paladin's Hammer too. ;_; And all the other cool stuff I can't quite reach yet. And especially for the Optic Staff not being on mobile. Unbreak my HHHEEEEAAAARRRRTTTTT!!!!!!

Speaking of, has anyone actually gotten that Valentine's Day boss yet? I mined like 30 different gem deposits and can't find him. :(

Sometimes in terraria I just sit down and enjoy the night sky and listen to the music and relax:)........sometimes the backgrounds completetly black? :0 whaaaaaaaaa??? Wait and theres a valentines boss?! Wow I know nuthin. (Lol) and no optic staff? Dang it! I went through all the trouble to get a black lense. ;(

Last edited:
So guys I did some reasearch on the vitamins, and i was right, they're in the game, they just are only dropped by corrupters and floaty gross, but the spawn on that is all screwed up so we arent able to get the vitamins right now ;( for some people :) for the information.

Last edited:
They have the 5 slot thing for kindle fire, I just checked. And when I noticed how long ive been in corruption trying to get vitamins I was all like "dang" lol I had full shadow scale armor and those are rare drops, and I had two full sets plus the one I was wearing! (Vanity of course ;) )

I'm pretty sure Paladins do spawn. But you see, the thing is that you need to be in a certain area of the dungeon (different back walls) and have defeated Plantera. If you have done that, and they're still not spawning, it's because they are very rare.
They aren't even in its not 1.2.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom