Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly. Whenever I get deserts, its a tiny one-inch sliver that can barely spawn a single desert enemy at a time. :/ But those are really, REALLY rare.

I'm not getting endless snow biomes, AND I STILL CANT GET THE ICE GOLEM TO SPAWN!!! :cries:

Large 7 block deep,70-150 block wide snow.Wait for it to rain,go to snow biome,it starts blizzard,they spawn off screen,on any block,only YOU need to be in the snow biome.

WHOOHOO I FINALLY GOT A PYRAMID (in a relatively small desert but) I GOT A SANDSTORM IN A BOTTLE!!!

tmp_18118-Screenshot_2015-03-08-00-19-13-412989825.png tmp_18118-Screenshot_2015-03-08-00-25-551801750875.png tmp_18118-Screenshot_2015-03-08-00-23-44-7356698.png

Lets get something straight here, everyone on this forum is unlucky with something in terraria, dont you agree?
Yep. Farmed for about an hour in the snow biome, and no key mould. In order to get the crimson world I now have, I had to go through at least ten worlds. My current world has one pyramid sandwiched between the corruption and hallow, with maybe 20 blocks of sand on it.

Also: can anyone confirm that the pumpkin moon/ankh charm/music box glitch works? I've been trying it, but I haven't been able to get results after like 7 nights.

the music box dont record ...
The wiki says that mobile has a lower chance to record songs. I'll buy more music boxes, and see if I can get any song to record. I'll probably also set up a mob grinder to pass the time as well. Hello, bird engine!

EDIT: Does anybody know of a page with a list of bugs and glitches for mobile? That would really be useful, probably not only to me.

i make equiped for hours , 6 pumpkin moon , corruption/crimson underground , but nothing...

i play for hours daily :) , to work i let the tablet to play for me :)
Ah. Well, while working on my piranha grinder, I realized that you can place different colored wires on the same block. I'm not going to try it, though, because if it doesn't work, I don't want to have to rewire it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425817280][/DOUBLEPOST]So, got a light cutlass. The deeps are to much for meh.

i play for hours daily :) , to work i let the tablet to play for me :)
Your job must be awesome or incredibly boring. lol

I'm about to get some corruption stuff to get dark mummies for the Dao of pow, which I likely won't use either. :merchanttongue: Yes, I'm a hoarder. No, I won't do anything about it.

I now have two ice blades, too many blizzards in a bottle and two snow cannons, but no ice skates. Damn you RNG. $:/

Your job must be awesome or incredibly boring. lol

I'm about to get some corruption stuff to get dark mummies for the Dao of pow, which I likely won't use either. :merchanttongue: Yes, I'm a hoarder. No, I won't do anything about it.

I now have two ice blades, too many blizzards in a bottle and two snow cannons, but no ice skates. Damn you RNG. $:/
Hoarders will rule the world :pumpking:

i have all hardmode/endgame items/weapons ... but i want the ank charm :(

about bettle armour...is in the game ?

i have 300+ platinium coins ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom