Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wow well im in school atm so when i get home i will be able to play
msg me if you want to start a new 1.3 character my gt is TheRealNneonZz

oh wow well im in school atm so when i get home i will be able to play
msg me if you want to start a new 1.3 character my gt is TheRealNneonZz
Just be aware there is a bug in multiplayer which can overwrite one of your worlds with the hosts world. See the FAQ for details how to avoid it.

Just be aware there is a bug in multiplayer which can overwrite one of your worlds with the hosts world. See the FAQ for details how to avoid it.
Um I'm certain the workaround for using a USB doesn't work on Xbox since you can't move files. EDIT: the workarounds for the PS4 will not work, the only options for my save data is to delete so i guess my only option is to play offline.

Any random :red: who joins me uninvited gets booted >.< The friend I play with a lot and I have had problems with griefers and thieves.
[doublepost=1517841901,1517841784][/doublepost]
Um I'm certain the workaround for using a USB doesn't work on Xbox since you can't move files.

The workaround for avoiding a world overwrite is to close Terraria entirely, then reopen the game and go into your friend's world without going into your own first. That way, your world won't bug.

And no, we can't even back up our save files on the cloud because when you exit a game it's automatically saved to the internal storage and the cloud simultaneously, if I understand right. There's no way to back up a save on the Xbox One at all

Good morning
Capture+_2018-02-05-09-52-00-1-1.png

Kinda wished I woke up at 12am but oh well at least I'm wide awake now.
[doublepost=1517842557,1517842473][/doublepost]
I thought they fixed that.

Um I'm certain the workaround for using a USB doesn't work on Xbox since you can't move files. EDIT: the workarounds for the PS4 will not work, the only options for my save data is to delete so i guess my only option is to play offline.

The workaround for avoiding "Map Overwrite" does not require a USB:

• The bug should be 100% avoidable until the patch goes in by taking the following steps:
    • Restarting the application before joining a multiplayer game.
    • In other words, if you're playing already on one of your own maps and want to join a friend's game, instead of just backing out to the menu and joining from there, close Terraria completely and restart it before joining.
    • This should keep your existing maps from getting overwritten until the fix we have goes live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom