Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Equipping dyes is known to cause projectiles and grapples to disappear - this is being investigated. Temporary solution is to not equip dyes.

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-1-3-transition-and-workaround-faq.64292/#4 (newly revised)

It's been noted by Re-Logic QA that this isn't entirely obvious, even on the PC version. It's under review, hopefully to be made easier to find and navigate in the future.
Thank you, it was simpler then i was making it lol. I had both toggled or just the option on the right. Now i can seriously play, thanks

Ok, I have an issue, great game, love it, but is there a way one could rescale the screen size it takes? It cuts some edges and I’ve tried fixing it on my TV settings but they don’t do anything, Is there a way to fix this or could it be added later on with an option to change the screen display area or something like that, because I can’t see my health, the mana, half my inventory slots on the top, srry and I don’t want to bother you guys, but can someone help me?

hoq dso you make a threwad
how do you make a thread i want to make a mod thread

Go to this Forum Section to create a Mod Thread: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/client-server-mods-tools.116/

If you have more questions about how to do this, please send myself or any staff member a Private Message. This is off topic from the Thread topic at hand.

Are you drunk? why are you typing like a monkey?
Because he is a monkey. It's too obvious to not notice it.

Comments such as this are not needed. Even if meant as a joke, it must be kept respectful, if it is fun at another member's expense, it is not funny, and not appropriate for these Forums.

Go to this Forum Section to create a Mod Thread: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/client-server-mods-tools.116/

If you have more questions about how to do this, please send myself or any staff member a Private Message. This is off topic from the Thread topic at hand.

Comments such as this are not needed. Even if meant as a joke, it must be kept respectful, if it is fun at another member's expense, it is not funny, and not appropriate for these Forums.
thanks for actually answering

When you do 1.4, if you are, I think Prime's soundtrack is too much...lighthearted(considering most people consider him as the hardest mech-boss) and Skeletron Original's theme is playing. I think you should like... maybe do a remix of the Skeletron song. It would add to the intense battle.
[doublepost=1518145939,1518145816][/doublepost]Also, are the light disks the same damage as PC now? It would be fitting. I'm going to consider battling the Destroyer again to get it. I don't know if its worth it for the twins although.
[doublepost=1518145987][/doublepost]How to change the forum name?

When you do 1.4, if you are, I think Prime's soundtrack is too much...lighthearted(considering most people consider him as the hardest mech-boss) and Skeletron Original's theme is playing. I think you should like... maybe do a remix of the Skeletron song. It would add to the intense battle.
[doublepost=1518145939,1518145816][/doublepost]Also, are the light disks the same damage as PC now? It would be fitting. I'm going to consider battling the Destroyer again to get it. I don't know if its worth it for the twins although.
[doublepost=1518145987][/doublepost]How to change the forum name?

As a tip, you can use the edit button to add more content to your posts if you have more to add before another member has posted, we ask that you do this rather than post a new reply until another member after you has posted.

As far as I know, any changes made to weapons in the 1.3 update for PC should apply the same to Console weapons.

For your question about changing the Forum name, you can change your Forum name here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?account/UserNameChange If you have more questions about this, please also send a PM to myself or any staff member if it's a Forum related question rather than related to the Console update, since it is off-topic from the Thread at hand. You can start a PM by clicking the button from my signature. Or by clicking "Start a Conversation" below my name to the left.

One super annoying bug I encountered was when I would open a chest and as soon as I would try to exit the chest, it would continuously keep opening not letting Me exit properly until repeated attempts at exiting the interface.

It's not a game breaking bug like the one I encountered with the Solar Eruption on an old legacy world causing extreme lag, severe frame rate drop and glitching... This chest bug is just very annoying when you are in intense situations and you have to fight with the chest and spam the B button just to exit it lol.

I'm sure I wasn't the first to encounter these two issues and Pipeworks most likely has found them already but I just wanted to bring them to light anyway.

Last edited:
Anyone else having a issue with doors randomly opening?

Also is it supposed to be a slime rain like the PC version? I had slime falling from the sky but no slime rain

One super annoying bug I encountered was when I would open a chest and as soon as I would try to exit the chest, it would continuously keep opening not letting Me exit properly until repeated attempts at exiting the interface.
A work-around tip I've heard - switch out of manual cursor mode into automatic cursor mode.

Also is it supposed to be a slime rain like the PC version? I had slime falling from the sky but no slime rain
It should be like the PC version.

Are you getting the actual slime mobs falling from the sky, or just the background animation? Was there a chat notification that 'slime is falling from the sky'?
This may be related to the reported glitch where other siege events (goblins, Martians) don't start right away, but eventually do. If you're familiar with the PC version and the XBox version isn't working the same way, please make a bug report for it.

It's not a game breaking bug like the one I encountered with the Solar Eruption on an old legacy world causing extreme lag, severe frame rate drop and glitching... This chest bug is just very annoying when you are in intense situations and you have to fight with the chest and spam the B button just to exit it lol.

I'm sure I wasn't the first to encounter these two issues and Pipeworks most likely has found them already but I just wanted to bring them to light anyway.
I've encountered that bug too, just lightly tap the exit button rather than pressing it. That should work.

After mobile and switch get 1.3, will development on 1.3.1 start? or will 1.3.1-1.3.6 all be released as one big update? (I say 1.3.6 because it will probably be out by the time 1.3 switch and mobile are ou)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom