Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

Art I made for the new update!
dc.png

sorry it's not centered.

Last edited:
Greetings, Terrarians!

We are very happy to share that Terraria has made its way into the insanely good metroidvania hack-and-slash roguelite, Dead Cells! As always, we are thrilled to collaborate with our fellow top-notch indie developers out there.

If you want the full scoop behind the new Terraria content in Dead Cells, check out the details of their update (that landed today) below!

View attachment 390111
Click the Banner above to check out everything there is to know about the latest Dead Cells update!

Check out the Trailer for today's Dead Cells update!

View attachment 390325
Starfury wielded by The Guide in Dead Cells!

index.php

Wait a second, we hear you saying... shouldn't a crossover have content on both sides? Why indeed it should!

That's why we are revealing today that Terraria 1.4.5 - at least part of which will include Terraria x Dead Cells content - will be coming your way in 2023!

Work on this update will begin in earnest when the team starts work in the new year - and after all of the needed hotfixes for 1.4.4 are completed. What all will Terraria 1.4.5 contain? Well, you will just have to wait and see when the time comes.

We hope this will help to get everyone hyped for the end of the year and what is to come in 2023 (which will also hopefully be the year of Crossplay... cross your fingers)!

Stay tuned for more information in the weeks and months ahead!
That's the Terrarian, not the Guide.. Also why he so short?

Saudações, terráqueos!

Estamos muito felizes em compartilhar que Terraria chegou ao insanamente bom roguelite hack-and-slash metroidvania, Dead Cells ! Como sempre, estamos entusiasmados em colaborar com nossos colegas desenvolvedores independentes de primeira linha.

Se você quiser saber mais sobre o novo conteúdo de Terraria em Dead Cells, confira os detalhes da atualização (que chegou hoje) abaixo!

View attachment 390111
Clique no banner acima para conferir tudo o que há para saber sobre a última atualização do Dead Cells!

Confira o trailer da atualização de Dead Cells de hoje!

View attachment 390325
Starfury empunhado pelo Guia em Dead Cells!

index.php

Espere um segundo, ouvimos você dizer... um crossover não deveria ter conteúdo de ambos os lados? Por que deveria!

É por isso que estamos revelando hoje que Terraria 1.4.5 – pelo menos parte do qual incluirá conteúdo Terraria x Dead Cells – chegará em 2023!

O trabalho nesta atualização começará para valer quando a equipe começar a trabalhar no novo ano - e depois que todos os hotfixes necessários para 1.4.4 forem concluídos. O que o Terraria 1.4.5 conterá? Bem, você apenas terá que esperar e ver quando chegará a hora.

Esperamos que isso ajude a deixar todos entusiasmados com o final do ano e o que está por vir em 2023 (que também será o ano do Crossplay... cruze os dedos)!

Fique ligado para mais informações nas próximas semanas e meses!
A Love Terraria ❤️❤️

Pretty exciting. It's impressive how long you've kept updating the game for free.

That they aren't calling it the final update makes it much more likely that it is the final update. If the final updates weren't the final updates, obviously the non-final update will be the final update.
Wait don't say that you will jinx it! I want.... No...... I NEED my terraria final updates. Relogic is a beacon of light that shines upon my dull life, filling it with hope and excitement.

I would like to have "designer plan" item so i can copy past items (when you have the items in my inventory or until you run out of them)
This way you can build a house in no time instead of building it over and over again!

And an item to replace an Altars at a place i want

It would be so awsome if these functions would be in game (pc and console)

I would like to have "designer plan" item so i can copy past items (when you have the items in my inventory or until you run out of them)
This way you can build a house in no time instead of building it over and over again!
I also thought that some type of 'Blueprint' item would be a cool feature, until I saw how it was abused in some building Mods [against Enemies], and stifled building creativity in other ways.

There aren't enough net positives for the item (insta-build) to justify the negatives - that'll just become a bigger issue down-the-line. There's a certain charm to time investment that gets suffocated with constant convenience. There's a reason why 'Master Builders' in this community are a small, but revered group of individuals; and we know how this story plays-out. Everyone saves snapshots of their favorite 'Master Builder' and pastes their work to the point of meaninglessness.

Falling in love with the building mechanics in Terraria is a step-by-step process, and it's a place you'll likely never get-to, behaving like an A.I. Art Generator. You have to do-the-work, there's just no way around it! 🧐 🤷‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom