Terraria Alienz Struggle

Is this game going to keep developing and surprise me?,and are their any easter eggs that I can find

• Yes- dev

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No- dev

• Yes- easter egg

• No- easter egg

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlemaine

Official Terrarian
Need help trying to solo pillars :rolleyes::sigh::brain:
IMG_20170216_234752.jpg
IMG_20170216_234301.jpg

Developer Blog
Extra set bonus equitable slots next to vanity. Name: Extra set Bonus, Gives the set bonus if all three pieces of the set are equipped there in addition to your original armor set bonus.

• (THE) Lost Mechanisms Rosterlog and placeable like a table and for lack of a better understanding a trigger for when you click shows a log of all the lost or deleted things that you have to see and be able to have a currency to find that will allow you to get the item back. If you have lost over 999 of things such as Stone, Sand, Dirt. Iron. You will always be able to draw them from there infinitely from this type of banking system.

A way to gain back loot that you may have missed because of a full inventory, dropped or misplaced.
The table also has the option to filter through items that you no longer want to pick up.

• (THE) Heritage Enhance Altar Is placeable like a table and can be used to bring back new life to old items, it can be clicked and used as spot to place 10 items. The accessories in the slots once placed there are sealed, inscribed, labeled as Heritage, and dyed into Antique Gold. A duplicate is made for you to equip 1 in slot, 1 in inventory. This item can still be dyed, or brought back to its original colors using Familiar Dye.

1. The accessories will grow stronger in the time that they are in there, and require a Seal Breaker to be removed. In the slots first time use only, will refund the player as if the item was placed there back before a certain timeframe ago scaling with the percentages of playtime.
The accessories will grow with the Terraria Time and whenever you use and complete Eternita Crystals (Old's One Army)
A Sealbreaker can be made or bought with 50 Defender Medals.

Last edited:
Developer Blog

• Cages- a 1 banner(type, total) enclosed domain, that spawns that monster inside of it based of the banner.
  1. It also can carry at least 2 more of the same banner to increase spawn rate.
  2. The 3 banners can the be dyed and a monster of that dye color will spawn instead that has a chance to drop that same dye color.
  3. Each banner will increase the spawn cap inside of the cage.
  4. Requires a Trap Door, Planked Wall, Registry Label/Tag

Hi @Charlemaine, welcome to the forums.

It seems to me that you are trying to use this thread as if it's your profile page by posting to it things that you find interesting or want to display. It has lost all sense of cohesion as a thread to find help for defeating the pillars, so I'll close this for you.

The place to post things about yourself or things that you want to share with other members is on your profile page. That is the spot that you can share random bits of info and interact with the rest of the members.

A thread on the forums is different than your profile page. If you start a thread, it is expected that the thread have a topic to discuss and all discussion is only about that one topic.

You can read more here:
Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ
Community User Guide

If you have any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom