Official Terraria-Based Toys Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget. The Terrarian yo-yo is coming out!!! Check out the one drop yo-yo news!!
Yay! I kind of wish that there was every yoyo in it, and make them actually look like the ones from Terraria - like, put a plastic thing of the yoyo's sprite on each side of a pole the string is around... if that makes sense.

Not so much Terraria toys, as much as they are Minecraft toys but reminiscent of Terraria in name and vague appearance.

Don't get me started on that... Just awful Night's Edge.

Not so much Terraria toys, as much as they are Minecraft toys but reminiscent of Terraria in name and vague appearance.

Don't get me started on that... Just awful Night's Edge.
I hate to be negative because I hope Re-Logic is as successful as possibly... but yeah, what you said. The inexplicably square heads in particular make me think of Minecraft. Terraria characters do not have square heads!
Goblin_Tinkerer.png

But, I do like the plushies. Nothing wrong with those.

Last edited:
The original announcement and creation of these toys is nearly ten months old at this point; bringing up the same, stale arguments (whether justified or not) again and again isn't going to do anything to change the toys already out (and are selling well, by all indications, despite the vocal minority here). The criticisms have been well elaborate, ad nauseum, and are well known. Unless there is a subsequent toy announcement that Loki wants to bring here, I think this thread has served its purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom