Terraria Community Forums Smash Tourney! (TCF ST)

Schparks

Secret Tree Lover
A YO YO YO YO YO!!!!

ITS SCHPARKSS COMIN BACK AT YA AGAIN
THIS TIME WITH ANOTHER TOURNEY!!

SAME RULES< DIFFERENT PRIZE< NEW MEMERS????

I use the California Ultimate Recommended Ruleset, which can be found here.

The most important things to know from this ruleset is 3-stock, 7-minute matches with hazards off. All matches are best of 3 until top 8, which is best of 5. Most importantly, we use a different stagelist shown below:
1651590840765.png

If we do not get more than 8 members, then the whole thing will be held in best of 3.
TO BE DETERMINED!!!
Online preregistration is MANDATORY for this event. I will NOT be doing in-person registration. If you are not preregistered, you should not come to my events with the intent to enter bracket last-minute. There will not be spots available for you.

THE TOURNAMENT WILL TAKE PLACE IN A DETERMINED TIME! I GOTTA CHECK MY SCHEDULE.

FINAL CHECK IN TBD

Singles;
Doubles (tbd if people are interested.)

Once your pool starts, you have 15 minutes to show up before you are disqualified from the winners' bracket.
It's all going to be held online in an arena! No need to show up live.
AYO! WE GOT AN ACTUAL PRIZE! $50 through Steam for 1st place! For 2nd and 3rd, you get my undying respect. :p
Good luck in your preparation! If you're interested, let me know!

I use the California Ultimate Recommended Ruleset, which can be found here.

The most important things to know from this ruleset is 3-stock, 7-minute matches with hazards off. All matches are best of 3 until top 8, which is best of 5. Most importantly, we use a different stagelist shown below:
1651590840765.png

If we do not get more than 8 members, than the whole thing will be held in best of 3.
Online preregistration is MANDATORY for this event. I will NOT be doing in-person registration. If you are not preregistered, you should not come to our events with the intent to enter bracket last-minute. There will not be spots available for you.

The tournament takes place on MAY 28th!

FINAL
Check-in begins: 10:00 AM PST ON the 28th. You can register beforehand.

Singles: 2 PM PST

Once your pool starts, you have 15 minutes to show up before you are disqualified from the winners' bracket.
It's all going to be held online in an arena! No need to show up live.
I can't really offer anything monetarily, but you can put in your signature where exactly you placed in the tournament! :D
1651598899943.png

Thank you @Adalicia for your generous offer!

Good luck in your preperations!
(Here's an official smash.gg link I set up! Check it out!)

Last edited:
Ya’ll are done for
Wait, are we provided with all Charachters?
please don’t pick pythra please don’t pick pythra please don’t pick pythra please don’t pick pythra please don’t pick pythra please don’t pick pythra please don’t pick pythra please don’t pick pythra please don’t pick pythra

Yeah, I'd be interested if I can make it. :)

Is it possible to have a bit of a casual match before, to test the connections' possibilities?

Ya’ll are done for
Wait, are we provided with all Charachters?
All characters are allowed! Including Mii's, but their names must include what moveset they are using, such :red: 2231, or 3321.

I myself have Fighter Pass 2, and am trying to get the first one and Plant.
Yeah, I'd be interested if I can make it. :)

Is it possible to have a bit of a casual match before, to test the connections' possibilities?
Absolutely! The real tournament doesn't start until like, 2pm PST. There'd be plenty of time to have some casual matches before hand. :D

I'll also probably set up a arena a week before hand, just so we can get a warmup and feel for it.

Last edited:
All characters are allowed! Including Mii's, but their names must include what moveset they are using, such :red: 2231, or 3321.

I myself have Fighter Pass 2, and am trying to get the first one and Plant.

Absolutely! The real tournament doesn't start until like, 2pm PST. There'd be plenty of time to have some casual matches before hand. :D

I'll also probably set up a arena a week before hand, just so we can get a warmup and feel for it.
Alright then. So wait, you are hosting it, correct?
And you have all the Charachters?
Including Incineroar?

So apparently this starts at 5 PM on a Friday for me. Even if I was allowed to do a tournament, that time wouldn’t work anyway. I can’t do it :(

hmm… I’d like to join, but one question, would I need to have a Nintendo switch online subscription? If so I can buy one but if it’s not necessary I’d prefer to save the money.
You'll need it to join the online arena

Also, @Zparks is it required to join at smash.gg?

Back
Top Bottom