Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I'm sad to report that the Vita crash bug still persists even now. I had evacuated the contents of my character to a chest so I could start a brand new character and went to save and exit. The game crashed about 75% through the saving process. Still the same code...C2-12828-1.

I've only done about one or two save and exits... That could be a similar but separate bug. Are you able to replicate it? And have your saves been good if you just click save? I've kinda gotten into a habit of saving, and then exiting without saving. Let me know, I'll try a few saves and exits. Make sure to report your findings to 505. But if this at least saves on the save game option with no crashes, it is certainly an improvement to where it was previously.

Crashes occur more when your online(for me every time i save the game with 5 or more people on another host's world the game crashes every time)
I saw that everscream shoots greek fire(sorry if someone aready reported that)

That s an issue from last ps vita update terraria is innocent now:D

I m almost 5 hours playing with sounds and music on,i m summoning frost moon every night and every type of event ( goblin horde etc ) in the day time,no crash while saving at the moment.

this isn't a "issue" its because terraria is allowed to use more system ram which is BETTER than wasting it for multitasking....as for crashing I have had no crash issues yet with everything on I have gone between all of my world letting it autosave as well as saving and exiting

I've been trying to make it crash by running around, putting tons of items in chests and then hitting the main menu. I may just stop using large worlds from now on and consider larger worlds to be taboo since it eats up ram.

I've been trying to make it crash by running around, putting tons of items in chests and then hitting the main menu. I may just stop using large worlds from now on and consider larger worlds to be taboo since it eats up ram.
I only use large worlds other than for the 50% corruption and hallow trophies those worlds are small

this isn't a "issue" its because terraria is allowed to use more system ram which is BETTER than wasting it for multitasking....as for crashing I have had no crash issues yet with everything on I have gone between all of my world letting it autosave as well as saving and exiting

That s right but some user got problems trying to log on ps network etc since last ps vita update,go check by yourself:p

That s right but some user got problems trying to log on ps network etc since last ps vita update,go check by yourself:p

I already know about this im like one of a handful of people who don't have the issue what he was talking about though is multitasking which IS casued my terraria using more system ram and has nothing to do with the vita update

PLZ NOTICE THIS FIX HOLY ARROWS THE STARS DONT COME DOWN :V
<Double Post Merged >

see look they fly upwerds plz fix them

Attachments

• 2016-01-30-125957.jpg
    2016-01-30-125957.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 167
Last edited by a moderator:
Demon altars can now break when players aren't around, no one was on my world just me and out of nothing my world was blessed with cobalt,it was weird...

Demon altars can now break when players aren't around, no one was on my world just me and out of nothing my world was blessed with cobalt,it was weird...
Oh yeah , this has happened to me about four times but before the fishing update , i haven't played very much after the update , does it still happen ?

Ive said some glitches before but this is just wierd. The other day I was on my world then the next day it kept on freezing my Xbox 360 when I tried to load the world. I've had to delete it and make a new one. Someone plz tell me what happened.

Oh yeah , this has happened to me about four times but before the fishing update , i haven't played very much after the update , does it still happen ?
I bet this is caused by an improperly spawned altar. Sometimes they spawn on only two or one blocks instead of 3. Once you enter hardmode their indestructibility likely turns off and so they break.

Before I forget again:
Platform: Playstation 4
  • Staff of Regrowth always functions like precision cursor mode
  • Neptune's Shell / Moon Shell set flight time to 0 when activating merfolk buff
  • Placing furniture in front of doors does NOT prevent mobs from opening them (outwards!)
  • Water does not follow the contour of half-tile dirt/grass correctly (a lot of graphical errors with water in general)

Trying to follow the back and forth on VITA:

Is it:
  • The same as it was?
  • Better, but still isolated issues (specifically tied to save & exit)
  • Completely sorted?
My HOPE is that 505 have at least greatly narrowed the scope of the bug/chances of it happening. That would do two things....the first being obvious improvements to gameplay and the second being a very narrow place to look for any error that may be remaining.

The more details the better guys! :)

Back
Top Bottom