Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

What about the holy arrows stars dont fall ;w; plz
they fall, just in the wrong direction. They need to fix that fast (Don't believe me? fly really high up in the air and then you'll start seeing them fly up). Whoever has a cap card needs to prove this as I don't have one

A big thank you to 505 and Engine for their work on getting the PsVita version to stop crashing! I can actually return to the game now! Keep up the great work!

Sometimes after i've been playing for about 2,5 hours of terraria on the ps3 , the game crashes without saving my progress ... just terraria not the ps3 , then it takes me back to the ps3 home menu and everything works fine .

Sometimes after i've been playing for about 2,5 hours of terraria on the ps3 , the game crashes without saving my progress ... just terraria not the ps3 , then it takes me back to the ps3 home menu and everything works fine .

that has happened to me once too. i was just playing and it kicked me out of the game for no reason. it's weird.

The bug were you get infinite lines happened to me a couple hours ago when I possibly discovered an other bug were teleporters would not work with switches half the time on the PS4

Platform: Playstation 4
  1. Flower Walls' tile graphic is identical to Grass Walls'
  2. Golden Dresser has a stray white pixel on the bottom right
Unsubscribed to the thread since no one is posting actual bugs.

The crashes on vita are rarer BUT a des moments ago moments it crashed and deleted My Character so thanks for your "hard" work 505 games D:
Is your world a Large world? The Vita seems to have issues with the memory, so it might be safer to only play on Medium or Small worlds.
It's also good to make a backup of your saves (that's possible on the Vita right?).

Sadly I had only The world in The cloud. Its The second time This happend so I just dont play it anymore D:
Ouch! :(
If you decide to play Terraria again sometime, I recommend backing up to a thumb drive from time to time. If you don't keep it connected all the time, it can't be affected.

The crashes on vita are rarer BUT a des moments ago moments it crashed and deleted My Character so thanks for your "hard" work 505 games D:

um your character wouldn't get corrupt...the worlds yes but not the character nor would your cloud save...I think you are bull:red:ting I mean you are papyrus after all

um your character wouldn't get corrupt...the worlds yes but not the character nor would your cloud save...I think you are bull:red:ting I mean you are papyrus after all
Characters can have save issues just the same as a world save, they're not magically immune. Also if his cloud save automatically updates then it's not a valid backup.

Back
Top Bottom