Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Nooooo. I just killed duke fishron first time and got that water circle thing. Then my game screen blacked out and exited the game. I went back on and i lost it ;(

he can't. the update is still in Q&A testing..then if that passes it'll have to go through Certifiction testing with sony, Microsoft..etc and if that all goes well we'll get a date. It's not in Engine's hands once they submit it.

he can't. the update is still in Q&A testing..then if that passes it'll have to go through Certifiction testing with sony, Microsoft..etc and if that all goes well we'll get a date. It's not in Engine's hands once they submit it.

Oh ok thanks for letting me know

I think we should write to our game company that we have the console for(sony/playstation=ps3/ps4 etc microsoft=360/one etc and etc) see if any of them have games like this one with updates and ask them to release the dam updates so we can play if they dont have it then these people here need to update us into a stable version and not a version where we crash. (I check here daily so if anyone has info if the game has been updated let me know) that is all us players really want the latest update to said game and it stable, so i want my trophy/achievement from when i did it online but my dam patch stopped me from aquiring it <----line from this site and about 2 minutes and 20 seconds into video

So I just found an issue on Xbox 360 with some of the music boxes not recording at all, 4 music boxes, frost and pumpkin moons, crimson underground, and alt underground, have been trying patiently with no luck and it has been 2 weeks, I have every other music box recorded and the 2 craftable, sorry I put it here as the bug report won't send from my phone

@stephenssmithian11
did you just reply to what you previously said cause its suppose to be showing what someone else said. if you are talking to me then you are to put what i said then reply after that with what you typed in. im going to assume that you are(hopefully) yes i did have arenas its just that they were too small or too big. if the arena to kill any boss is too small you are going to die. if its too big then the boss will escape/run away(if boss is slow).

@back to everyone
i was told that there is suppose to be a "hotfix" or whatever its called to the console about mid-way through the month and well its nine tenths(looks like this if you cant read words lol 9/10) of the month. if its been done then am i able to get on without crashing cause im looking at the wiki as this was typed and it doesnt say that there was anything this month but sometime next month there is something. im reading and wow we can dig just like the people on the pc meaning we dig 3 squares left or right and 2 squares up or down, we get stylist/styable stuff, chest naming, no need for wires to clutter inventory, coin gun(anyone who has way too many plat coins), damage to land is permament(you dig the damage done will stay), besides the spectre hood we get mask and some other armor like spider or bee, more summoning weapons, 2 more mounts besides the bunny mount we already have, and more decorations. remember this is coming in june next month so guys scream like girls for now and any girl players laugh at them for screaming like a girl(no one has too). also all what i said came from wiki i was reading, the link below will take you to what i was reading minding you guys/girls im not a dev and only reading what a wiki says assuming its updated by the people who also make/update this game.

http://terraria.wiki.gg/Console_Version_history

@stephenssmithian11
did you just reply to what you previously said cause its suppose to be showing what someone else said. if you are talking to me then you are to put what i said then reply after that with what you typed in. im going to assume that you are(hopefully) yes i did have arenas its just that they were too small or too big. if the arena to kill any boss is too small you are going to die. if its too big then the boss will escape/run away(if boss is slow).

@back to everyone
i was told that there is suppose to be a "hotfix" or whatever its called to the console about mid-way through the month and well its nine tenths(looks like this if you cant read words lol 9/10) of the month. if its been done then am i able to get on without crashing cause im looking at the wiki as this was typed and it doesnt say that there was anything this month but sometime next month there is something. im reading and wow we can dig just like the people on the pc meaning we dig 3 squares left or right and 2 squares up or down, we get stylist/styable stuff, chest naming, no need for wires to clutter inventory, coin gun(anyone who has way too many plat coins), damage to land is permament(you dig the damage done will stay), besides the spectre hood we get mask and some other armor like spider or bee, more summoning weapons, 2 more mounts besides the bunny mount we already have, and more decorations. remember this is coming in june next month so guys scream like girls for now and any girl players laugh at them for screaming like a girl(no one has too). also all what i said came from wiki i was reading, the link below will take you to what i was reading minding you guys/girls im not a dev and only reading what a wiki says assuming its updated by the people who also make/update this game.

http://terraria.wiki.gg/Console_Version_history
Hate to burst your bubble friend but it`s been said before that the Wiki is fan updated not developer updated. While It can be a pretty helpful source of info at times, it`s subject to errors. Sorry.

I can't stand the x10 fall damage caused to the player . It makes me mad that there's a glitch that does that.
[doublepost=1464411731,1464411660][/doublepost]I hope they fix all the glitches in the next patch

I HAVE A BUG!!!! if you go to fast say with super fast boots and wings you can go through blocks even with the grappling hook it sucks because if you go to fast u can fall through the world and die and lose all ur money and for hardmode characters they would lose all items
It saved my life a lot of times in the hell! I like this bug.

Hate to burst your bubble friend but it`s been said before that the Wiki is fan updated not developer updated. While It can be a pretty helpful source of info at times, it`s subject to errors. Sorry.

yea it could be fan updated but it could also be updated by the devs maybe a dev on this could go by a different name on a different site so they dont have the attention of people on the different site. if i was a dev i would use a different name just to see if the site is "legit" if it is not then i could come in like BAM shut down this site due to copyrights/ownership or whatever reason. im just saying if the dev wants too or not its their choice like i said im just saying what could happen or cant happen its just a decision, you could flip a coin and it lands heads meaning you are going to reply to this while in another universe/dimension it flips tails and you dont reply to this post. basically i got you to now flip that coin and decide if you are going to reply or not im expecting either decision.

Boreal Wooden Armour (all worn) DOES NOT give an extra special bonus for wearing the set. (Tested 2 times, rejoining and turning off console)

Really hoping these crashes to the XMB get patched sooner rather than later: I was helping a friend move items from one world to another, and the game crashed literally a split second after I hit Exit.
All of his items I had been holding were lost to the digital abyss.
I myself have also lost both items and progress to these crashes.

the only thing i can say about what to do before a crash is too save when you have killed a boss or survived a night or save when you are done putting stuff in a chest that would go for every chest however when it comes to helping a friend put stuff in safe have more stuff on you that way have a spot in your world meant for your friend or friends and put in your world for safety then exit out of game wait a while then go back into game and it will be as if you just started the game it seems to crash anytime after about an hour of gameplay thats the best i can say of what to do and how to handle it and i know this is a lot to do but if you dont want to lose items or progress to the abyss or whatever you want to call it

Anyone know why my xbox 360 freezes when I try to load my world?
[doublepost=1464818485,1464818244][/doublepost]It happens about 1/4 the way through loading my world if that means
Anything

the version all console users are on is unstable that is why we are crashing or freezing up blame the consoles company for not letting the update through as fast as the pc is that or it is the game company that is not updating the game to send it to the consoles company. basically our updates are lost in the abyss of transfer it could be done from the game itself and we are waiting on the console compnay to update the game or the game is still working on updating thus being lost in the abyss of transfer

These have most likely been reported/noted - Pearlwood walls and Shadewood trees planted from acorns grow sometimes ... incredibly slow :(

Back
Top Bottom