Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone had the same problem? The wing of the duke fishron just flies up and sides is the same speed when I walk. Moreover when me and my friend killed him and my friend put her wing she ran out bugs. Terraria hate me

Okay, there's a definite problem with Vita; my game just crashed when not saving

Same here. Just wanted to join a world- selected character, pressed X. Came to the multiplayer options screen (Play online/invite only) and before I could press or do anything.. it crashed.

about Rebuilding the database as I mentioned earlier: this seems to have solved the crash issue once, for ~6 hours. Rebuilding again resulted in crashes still occuring. Forcing crashes works again , too.

Same here. Just wanted to join a world- selected character, pressed X. Came to the multiplayer options screen (Play online/invite only) and before I could press or do anything.. it crashed.

about Rebuilding the database as I mentioned earlier: this seems to have solved the crash issue once, for ~6 hours. Rebuilding again resulted in crashes still occuring. Forcing crashes works again , too.
The problem is, I'm a moron, and can't figure out how to rebuild your database. The only way I know is by rebooting the Vita after the whole system crashes.

Yeaaaaaahhhh! You guys are the best. Good job at always being so awesome (I sound like a thirteen year old right now and I don't care. #HYPE

I downloaded the update last night, but... I got different things than the update on the Wiki said. It said I should have the ability to put mallards into terrariums, but I don't. Also, no Stylist, but we now get the Fisherman.

Is anyone having issues with palm trees growing in the ocean biome? Im on xbone, planted aclorns in the ocean biome to replenish some and went away for 2 ingame days, nothing. Went away again for a while, still nothing.

Hello Terrarians!

We are happy to announce that update has been approved on the Sony consoles (PS3, PS4, and Vita) and the update will start to roll out today! For PS4, if you are a European user, you should have the update already and US players can expect it in the next few hours.

PS3 and Vita should arrive as the system allows/releases them over the next ~48 hours.

Microsoft users (Xbox 360 and Xbox One) we haven't forgotten about you! The update is at the end of the submission process with a couple of last minute touches pending. We hope to have some good news for you soon!
When is it fir 360 specific date pls

I downloaded the update last night, but... I got different things than the update on the Wiki said. It said I should have the ability to put mallards into terrariums, but I don't. Also, no Stylist, but we now get the Fisherman.
If you're playing on the Vita they weren't able to add the Stylist, as well as no mallard cages...

If you're playing on the Vita they weren't able to add the Stylist, as well as no mallard cages...

505 said the stylist won't be added until Q1 of next year for ALL consoles. Same for the Mallard duck terrariums and creature jars. It's not a matter of whether the device can handle it, it's just not been implemented yet

505 said the stylist won't be added until Q1 of next year for ALL consoles. Same for the Mallard duck terrariums and creature jars. It's not a matter of whether the device can handle it, it's just not been implemented yet
I'm aware of this, simply stating it hadn't been added yet.

Its nice to see there finally a update would be even more better if you put in expert mode for the console as well
Expert mode came with the 1.3 PC update. This was the 1.2.4 content update. I'm sure 1.3 will be coming later :)

There is a list of things that will not be available until the next update coming early next year.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-and-mobile-updates-eta.37123/

Ok so what mounts are available now? I know the bunny, slime, and Pigron, but can we also legit get the reindeer and unicorn?

Also quick Tip to all those struggling with Fishron, spectre gear set, all accessories reforged to Warding, Mana Flower,Razorpine (mine is Godly) and a single lane of asphalt across the sky.
Summon him, potion buff and slowly run on asphalt to have him follow. Destroying him with this takes less than 5 minutes.
Once you defeat him and get the Razorblade Typhoon spell, you can easily kill 3 Dukes in a single night

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom