• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Other Art Terraria Desktop Wallpapers

trigger_segfault

Spazmatism
I was wondering if it'd be alright with you to use your forest background as a window background in one of my programs? Yeah I know it's also Terraria's assets but you have some say in it as well.

Here's a preview of it:

darthmorf

Staff member
I was wondering if it'd be alright with you to use your forest background as a window background in one of my programs? Yeah I know it's also Terraria's assets but you have some say in it as well.

Here's a preview of it:
Milt is no longer active on these forums, but as it's mostly Terraria assets rather than his (anyone could edit the game files together if they wished) I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

King of nightmares

Pixel Privateer
Amazing stuff! Looking forward to future additions!
- Thread links removed by staff -
(If Facebook, Instagram and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% ofteens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would belaughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope ithappens.)

Last edited by a moderator:

darthmorf

Staff member
- Thread links removed by staff -
(If Facebook, Instagram and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% ofteens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would belaughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope ithappens.)
Hi @King of nightmares - this thread is about @MiltVala's desktop wallpapers - if you wish to share some threads you like a status update would be a better spot for them.

Top Bottom