You support the idea?

• Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

byAbeeL

Queen Slime
A ExoSkeleton for the player, to make the movement more easier, you get more fast, you can punch, you can glide for 5 seconds and it works in the social slot
Useful in the moon for the 1.3
Sprite: Here
Gives 20 defense total
Thats my suggestion :)

You made it so people can vote both yes and no. But on topic, I think this idea sounds a but silly seeing as you can do pretty much all of those things but better with accessories and you would get more armour from most sets worth using.

I believe this suggestion suffers from the worst condition a suggestion could possibly have.

It's not interesting.

Suggestions should be something people really WANT in game.

But you can already do pretty much everything you stated, apart from being able to use it from the social slot (Which I don't think is the best idea...).
You can use it in social or in armor slot, its only to make the movement easy

I can make a better exoskeleton that is an armor called exoskeleton armor that you can modify. just think the item through okay
You can use it in social or in armor slot, its only to make the movement easy
so... it's like having accessories on when you already have 5 and this accessory is like the hermes boots?

I can make a better exoskeleton that is an armor called exoskeleton armor that you can modify. just think the item through okay

so... it's like having accessories on when you already have 5 and this accessory is like the hermes boots?
hmm well i like that an accesory called exoskeleton and the accesory makes the movility easier :D

hmm well i like that an accesory called exoskeleton and the accesory makes the movility easier :D
yeah I could see it making your movement easier but I can't see a name for an accessory for an exo skeleton armor and I'd probably make movement in the legs

First of all i can change it
Second if you gonna post only trash well dont post in this :red:ing thread

There is no reason to get offensive. I have every right to voice my opinion in a thread with reasonable argumentation, which I fully believe I am doing.

There is no reason to get offensive. I have every right to voice my opinion in a thread with reasonable argumentation, which I fully believe I am doing.
The only thing that i see in every suggestion that i make is everyone throwing my ideas to trash
And i see a thread of a person suggesting add poop to terraria and everyone like it

The only thing that i see in every suggestion that i make is everyone throwing my ideas to trash
And i see a thread of a person suggesting add poop to terraria and everyone like it
Maybe your ideas are just not very well thought out. Try thinking of all the bad points yourself before posting them if you don't like criticism.

You have made two suggestions so far. The first one considers an armour set that has overpowered stats and is a combination of existing armour, therefore not innovative or creative. That's what a suggestion ALWAYS has to be.

Your second suggestion (this one) is innovative nor creative, very vaguely described and quite frankly obsolete. We have pointed this out to you. We are not disliking your suggestions because you made them, we are disliking them because of their (lack of) content.

Also, about the adding 'poop', as you put it: in case that is a metaphor for bad suggestions, I hardly think bad suggestions get a lot of praise here, seeing how there are some quite critical people in this section (who are very adept at making suggestions, I should add). If you mean a literal suggestion that excrements should be ask, then I both have trouble finding it and trouble believing that everyone loves it.

If you post a suggestion, you should always expect criticism. Criticism isn't there to demoralise you, it's there to stimulate you to either improve your idea or find a new one.

You have made two suggestions so far. The first one considers an armour set that has overpowered stats and is a combination of existing armour, therefore not innovative or creative. That's what a suggestion ALWAYS has to be.

Your second suggestion (this one) is innovative nor creative, very vaguely described and quite frankly obsolete. We have pointed this out to you. We are not disliking your suggestions because you made them, we are disliking them because of their (lack of) content.

Also, about the adding 'poop', as you put it: in case that is a metaphor for bad suggestions, I hardly think bad suggestions get a lot of praise here, seeing how there are some quite critical people in this section (who are very adept at making suggestions, I should add). If you mean a literal suggestion that excrements should be ask, then I both have trouble finding it and trouble believing that everyone loves it.

If you post a suggestion, you should always expect criticism. Criticism isn't there to demoralise you, it's there to stimulate you to either improve your idea or find a new one.
I am thinking in a new idea but i dont know if you guys would like it
Add a Camera to the game so when you use it you get in first person and you can take a photo of a moment and make it a paint

Back
Top Bottom