Weapons & Equip Terraria ExoSkeleton

You support the idea?

• Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
I am thinking in a new idea but i dont know if you guys would like it
Add a Camera to the game so when you use it you get in first person and you can take a photo of a moment and make it a paint

You... want to go into first person mode in a 2D game?

Add a Camera to the game so when you use it you get in first person and you can take a photo of a moment and make it a paint
tumblr_lmf2lfFKIU1qkvss4o1_500.png

a first person mode in a side scroller wow...

Hey Zepp, generally speaking, we require more content in posts other than single image or word responses. Sharing an image like that is okay, but you need to have something to say as well when you do it. :happy:
Apologies! I felt that the image conveyed my feelings about the said statement more than words could.

You realise I just told you it's impossible, right?
actually... I think it might be I'm not good at coding at all but the item could take a picture of whatever is in some tiles and put it in a save folder then there could be a custom painting that you would pick what it would be from the pictures in that folder

actually... I think it might be I'm not good at coding at all but the item could take a picture of whatever is in some tiles and put it in a save folder then there could be a custom painting that you would pick what it would be from the pictures in that folder

Unless you were to somehow able to crop said screenshot, that's not going to happen. Plus, that picture would have to be pretty big to display a decently sized portrait.

Back
Top Bottom