• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
1920.png

That's right Terrarians - we have an official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation - September 30th!

As we mentioned a bit ago, we have been in submission with Sony/Microsoft - and we did have to conduct a second pass/submission after fixing up a few things. However, we are completely confident in this second pass - enough so that we are ready to give you all an official date.

We will have a changelog and more information available on launch day.

So, settle in for a bit longer and start the countdown, Terrarians - Journey's End will be with you soon!​

Hjimmy29

Terrarian
I am so excited for 1.4 console to come out. Not that I am ungrateful but will we be getting the tmod loader or some sort of modding capabilities for console? I havent seen a single console game that has modding so I hope you are the first I see. Also thanks SO MUCH to the devs I am so grateful to them.

I am so excited for 1.4 console to come out. Not that I am ungrateful but will we be getting the tmod loader or some sort of modding capabilities for console? I havent seen a single console game that has modding so I hope you are the first I see. Also thanks SO MUCH to the devs I am so grateful to them.
From my understanding, I don't think consoles will be seeing tmodloader anytime soon. Consoles are no exactly mod-friendly (as of yet). But who knows, I could be wrong. But for right now, I won't count on modding Terraria on consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom