Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was finished before the 30th they would just release it then.

if it wasn't finished, they wouldn't have even sent it in for certification... A MONTH AGO.

Yes, I can see the calendar so yeah, so 16 hours left
I think tomorrow now, Console 1.4 is gonna release tomorrow, according to my Calendar (execpt Switch)

tomorrow is still more than 16 hours away.

you know re-logic is in the US, right?

they're not releasing it before they're ready just because some parts of the world are further ahead than us.

View attachment 341091

That's right Terrarians - we have an official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation - September 30th!

As we mentioned a bit ago, we have been in submission with Sony/Microsoft - and we did have to conduct a second pass/submission after fixing up a few things. However, we are completely confident in this second pass - enough so that we are ready to give you all an official date.

We will have a changelog and more information available on launch day.

So, settle in for a bit longer and start the countdown, Terrarians - Journey's End will be with you soon!​
I really hope someone sees this cuz Ive been trying to look this question up ALL over the internet and nothings came up...I went to make sure terraria on my Xbox series x was updated to the latest version, but the version it says that it is is version 1.0.0.30. Isn't that a super old version?!?! Its sooo confusing 😭 I just want to make sure it updates when the journeys end updates in a few days!! HELPPP!!

I really hope someone sees this cuz Ive been trying to look this question up ALL over the internet and nothings came up...I went to make sure terraria on my Xbox series x was updated to the latest version, but the version it says that it is is version 1.0.0.30. Isn't that a super old version?!?! Its sooo confusing 😭 I just want to make sure it updates when the journeys end updates in a few days!! HELPPP!!
Just look on youtube if thé gameplay on your xbox is the same as everyone have

View attachment 341091

That's right Terrarians - we have an official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation - September 30th!

As we mentioned a bit ago, we have been in submission with Sony/Microsoft - and we did have to conduct a second pass/submission after fixing up a few things. However, we are completely confident in this second pass - enough so that we are ready to give you all an official date.

We will have a changelog and more information available on launch day.

So, settle in for a bit longer and start the countdown, Terrarians - Journey's End will be with you soon!​
anyone know what time in Australian EST on september 30th it will drop?

Re-Logic is in the US, DR Studios is in the UK.

It is a fair statement to say that it would most likely go live during one or both of those teams' workdays - because we need to be on hand to observe, answer questions, capture any issues, etc.

I do not have an exact time to give you, but that should maybe give you some sense of the window.

"If you ain't got a chest like this then i feel bad for you son;
I got 99 problems but a ZENITH ain't one !"
:dryadtongue:

ONLY 1 DAY REMAINS! who else is ready for tomorrow's update? `;)
Terraria_20210928131652.jpg

"If you ain't got a chest like this then i feel bad for you son;
I got 99 problems but a ZENITH ain't one !"
:dryadtongue:

ONLY 1 DAY REMAINS! who else is ready for tomorrow's update? `;)
unfortunately you can't farm the seedler in expert on terraria playstation, and I don't feel like dealing with the other bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom