Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 341091

That's right Terrarians - we have an official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation - September 30th!

As we mentioned a bit ago, we have been in submission with Sony/Microsoft - and we did have to conduct a second pass/submission after fixing up a few things. However, we are completely confident in this second pass - enough so that we are ready to give you all an official date.

We will have a changelog and more information available on launch day.

So, settle in for a bit longer and start the countdown, Terrarians - Journey's End will be with you soon!​
Do you know if there will be Xbox Live Achievements added along with the 1.4 update.

Yay, I finally am back and heard about the news and I'm ready to make the zenith and terraspark boots on PlayStation so I'm pretty ready for the update but kinda sad that the console exclusives are going.

LOKI,
You've probably been asked a thousand times, but... will we get the update on the 30th or will it be the following Monday/Tuesday?

Quick question, say if you own terraria on both console and PC, will there be a way to link both accounts so that youcan at least transfer 1 world and 1 character like the xbox 360 world/character transfer? And if so, will it come out when the cross platform multilayer comes out?

Edit:also can't wait for the zapinator

Quick question, say if you own terraria on both console and PC, will there be a way to link both accounts so that youcan at least transfer 1 world and 1 character like the xbox 360 world/character transfer? And if so, will it come out when the cross platform multilayer comes out?

Edit:also can't wait for the zapinator
If I recall, I think the game files on console are the same format on pc, like the .plr files. But I haven't tested it yet.

If I recall, I think the game files on console are the same format on pc, like the .plr files. But I haven't tested it yet.

Once everyone is on JE, the files themselves would be compatible (assuming the same content version, of course) - however, there are not easy ways on some platforms to actually do the transferring. That will be another obstacle to attempt to tackle in the crossplay try later on.

Once everyone is on JE, the files themselves would be compatible (assuming the same content version, of course) - however, there are not easy ways on some platforms to actually do the transferring. That will be another obstacle to attempt to tackle in the crossplay try later on.
Thanks for the info! Really don't want to restart on all of the builds I've made because it took a long time to do so. But either way journey's end is going to be great, especially using the zapinator!

Oh yeah can’t believe I forgot about the perpetual sandstorms and blizzards, those were like the main reason my friends and I stopped our fresh character expert mode run, it was just too tedious to deal with the perpetual sandstorms with with deserts on both sides of the world. I also remembered that I have a world that just has like a dead chunk or something, cause as soon as I step a bit of a way to the left side of my spawn the game will just insta crash, the only way to avoid it is by going over or under that chunk of the world, and this is a world that was made during 1.3. The world only started having issues after beating Moon Lord and we had to move the stuff from that world over to a new one wince that chunk being dead made it impossible to do pillars again.
That's the same thing that happend to my Xbox one world only the crash was right next to my base

Its probably not done though.

not done? what are you talking about?

it's finished, the set release day is the 30th, we're just waiting at this point.

19 hours left on Console 1.4.

19 hours?

last i checked, more than 19 hours exist between the 28th and the 30th.

actually, it says your message was posted yesterday... so that'd be the 27th.

what made you think 1.4 was releasing today?

Hello Loki,
Any new news on the update? Is everything on track for Thursday release day?

he literally said it's releasing on the 30th just a few posts above.

pretty sure everything is fine.

19 hours?

last i checked, more than 19 hours exist between the 28th and the 30th.

actually, it says your message was posted yesterday... so that'd be the 27th.

what made you think 1.4 was releasing today?
Yes, I can see the calendar so yeah, so 16 hours left
Screenshot_20210929-083632_Calendar.jpg

I think tomorrow now, Console 1.4 is gonna release tomorrow, according to my Calendar (execpt Switch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom