Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Discussion in 'Mobile - 505 Games' started by Loki, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Samorot

Samorot Terrarian

Neither Am I!

2. Sockmonkey367

Sockmonkey367 Official Terrarian

can someone please donate me 4 bucks pls i want terraria mobile and i want these amazing devs and mods to take my money

lol srsly i wish i could get more money to buy Mobile Terraria, i have high hopes for it, even though i dont have mobile.

3. MOBILE GAMER

MOBILE GAMER Terrarian

Thank you for the good news devs
    --- Double Post Merged, May 15, 2019, Original Post Date: May 15, 2019 ---
    I like to see the update running in my mobile device:happy::happy::happy:
    --- Double Post Merged, May 15, 2019 ---
    Can I ask 1.3 mobile have an online multiplayer or offline onlyo??:happy::happy:
    --- Double Post Merged, May 15, 2019 ---
    Devs DR. STUDIOS are close in beta update or not??? :happy::happy:

4. Sockmonkey367

1.3 mobile will probably have multiplayer

5. RockaBen99

RockaBen99 Terrarian

I'm pretty sure it's against the forum rules to ask for money.

6. Geo the Maku Gamer

Geo the Maku Gamer Terrarian

Yes

7. Owen1383

Owen1383 Steampunker

Will the 1.3 will remove placed exclusive banners (e.g the spectral elements, gastrpods, and other exclusive placed banners)

8. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Yes.

9. spectrum1605

spectrum1605 Terrarian

Ummmm..just a question..
    Are you a beta tester for the mobile 1.3? then if yes.. could please send me some of the screenshots you have? Id like to show that on my friends:D

10. Sockmonkey367

I have an idea, make the banners legacy, like the ocram stuff!

and i really want a portable version of terraria on 1.3

11. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Terrarian

May 16th! Woohoo! Happy 8th birthday, Terraria! ~:D

VoiceSeller likes this.
  12. Samorot

Samorot Terrarian

Mobile Already does.

13. Arkham63

Arkham63 Terrarian

Will the update work for Iphone 5s? I have been waiting since 2016. I understand that you might not be able to but if you can, that will make my day. Great progress though! Also keep making Terraria a better game and thank you guys for making this game possible!

14. AmbusTHEONE

AmbusTHEONE Golem

Will the glitchy stuff in fishing be fixed? Throughout my life of fishing I've lost 3 Sitting Duck fishing poles, which is replaced by the item I've fished, and I've had three worlds corrupted. The worlds I haven't fished in and stored my bait and stuff haven't glitched out tho

15. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Do you have an official source for this information? If not, please don't repeat uninformed gossip for things like this. It just results in misinformation and disappointment.

To the best of my knowledge: the list of supported devices and OS versions is still being evaluated, and no decisions have been made. When those decisions are made, there will be an official and very public announcement made.

That said: the older your device/OS version is, the less likely it will be on that list. But specific devices have not been ruled in or out as yet.

16. Samorot

Samorot Terrarian

I think that someone else posted this, it may or may not be true. But then again, older versions are less likely to get it

17. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Again, please do not repost "gossip" and not have a source to point to. Just because you "heard it elsewhere" does not make it true. Thank you.

18. MugsyMugsyton66XA

MugsyMugsyton66XA Terrarian

Hold on, what

19. Samorot

Samorot Terrarian

I THINK. I'm not sure.

20. FlashDash

FlashDash Terrarian

I hope this is fixed. Mine is less destructive though, it just makes certain items unusable (and apparently have bait power) until putting it into a chest and restarting the world.