Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I got more and we should party there because it's the last day on the platform of the planet of terraria!
[doublepost=1566847555,1566847444][/doublepost]Hey let's party in mobile server 1 free firecrackers and other equipment!
[doublepost=1566847616][/doublepost]Party party party party party party party party party
[doublepost=1566847649][/doublepost]Let's go have some fun
[doublepost=1566847780][/doublepost]I'm gonna party with everyone on any of the free servers GO! I'll get party equipment...
[doublepost=1566847816][/doublepost]Firecrackers and fireworks incoming

Hey I got more and we should party there because it's the last day on the platform of the planet of terraria!
[doublepost=1566847555,1566847444][/doublepost]Hey let's party in mobile server 1 free firecrackers and other equipment!
[doublepost=1566847616][/doublepost]Party party party party party party party party party
[doublepost=1566847649][/doublepost]Let's go have some fun
[doublepost=1566847780][/doublepost]I'm gonna party with everyone on any of the free servers GO! I'll get party equipment...
[doublepost=1566847816][/doublepost]Firecrackers and fireworks incoming
Hi @MMD, welcome to the forums. :) Please stop double/triple/quadruple+ posting. If you have more to say, use the Edit button under your post.

Hello everyone. Does anyone know what hour will Terraria 1.3 release in Google Play Store?
There has been no mention of the exact time, no. Just a reminder that it's still Aug 26 in America and UK right now (where Re-Logic and DR Studios are).

I think I crammed the free servers hahahahhahahahahahhahahA hahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol that hasn't happened... EVER... somebody pls start conversation with me too... I'm all open to trades and want to help all terraria members...

I think I crammed the free servers hahahahhahahahahahhahahA hahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol that hasn't happened... EVER... somebody pls start conversation with me too... I'm all open to trades and want to help all terraria members...
Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom