1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
MMD
Last Activity:
Sep 17, 2019 at 2:04 AM

Following 1

Birthday:
Jun 6, 2005

Share This Page

MMD

Terrarian, Male, 14, from Tasmania, Australia

“If terraria had no rules... ... there would be everything and nothing...” Sep 17, 2019 at 2:05 AM

MMD was last seen:
Sep 17, 2019 at 2:04 AM
    1. MMD
      MMD
      “If terraria had no rules... ... there would be everything and nothing...”
      1. MMD
        MMD
        -Everyday and never, forever, limited time and never happened... all at the same time...
        that IS how vortexes happen... it would just display the black or white coding screen... blank
        Sep 17, 2019 at 2:08 AM
      2. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        There is just one word to describe it though: Paradox.
        Sep 17, 2019 at 2:10 AM
    2. MMD
      MMD
      K I’m just a trader from one supplier to many buyers... or the other way around
    3. The Real Bryan
      The Real Bryan
      Hey, thanks for following me! How about getting one in return? ~;)
      1. MMD likes this.
    4. MMD
      MMD
      New day... I’ll change request trades to FREE random items! Ya
    5. MMD
      MMD
      Hey I’m busy... but find me @ random
    6. MMD
      MMD
      Meet in that server and I’ll give you a meowmere extra
    7. Titans Bane
      Titans Bane
      Hey I was wondering if I could get the Martian key drop I forgot the name I’ll give however much money you want
    8. MrKVK
      MrKVK
      I also can not play with my friend we typed everything right it found server and stays like that plz help
      1. MMD
        MMD
        Sometimes the server is in a fix, satillite wifi only gives a few seconds in the servers... and sometimes the server is full... otherwise it is getting fixed... but if you live in Europe or America the server is crammed during the day
        Sep 8, 2019
    9. MMD
      MMD
      Mobile devices below iPhone 7 have difficulty running multiplayer because of ram, this could have been avoided...
    10. MMD
      MMD
      I found out the problem of my last study but now I hate RAM! No multiplayer (local) no large worlds, stupid idea to increase RAM!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Stickyb0mbSandwhich
        Sep 1, 2019
      3. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        It was unavoidable to have an increase in RAM requirements for Terraria when 1.3 hit. When 1.3 first released for PC. It was a significant increase from what it was before.

It is a complex game to run on Mobile and considering how it requires 1-1.5 GB on mobile is difficult in itself.
        Sep 1, 2019
      4. MrKVK
        MrKVK
        It was inevitable.No one showed up to the meeting and said Oh guys i have an idea lets requiere more RAM to play properly.If your RAM is above 1 then your device is trash minimum RAM required to play is 1 but you need like 1.5 RAM for it to run properly.
        Sep 4, 2019
    11. MMD
      MMD
      I have mobile and 1.3 is my study... I currently found a *L problem on multiplayer servers... I researched but I didn’t do copyright stuff?!
      1. Grumpy Squid
        Grumpy Squid
        Could you take a screenshot of the error? I'm not sure I understand.
        Aug 29, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 6, 2005 (Age: 14)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: Mobile
    meet (D3A, D3A 2.0, D3A 3.0 or 1.3 depression)here (copy): server IP: 185.171.89.12 Port: 7777 (Good server: no, AWESOME server: more than YES)
    It resets itself every while, I give out random (good)items now to people who are on... if they ask :merchantwink:

I’ll take requests at Christmas and give any amount (below 30000)
    Hey I’m open to trades https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?conversations/add&to=MMD

Signature

:merchantsmile: :merchantcool: :merchantwink: :merchantwhat: :merchantgrin: