Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update!

First of all, Happy New Year everyone. :) We're glad to be back, and as my first post of the year, I bring with me some excellent news for Google Play users!

We will be at long last releasing new updates of both the free and paid versions of Terraria on the Google Play store shortly. Most importantly, this fixes the major in-app purchasing issue that many of you have experienced with the free version. It also contains the bug fixes that went into the last update for iOS.

Again, we apologize for the delay (we were really hoping to get this out before Christmas!), but we are extremely excited that we can finally bring this to you all.

In advance, enjoy, and hope you are all having a terrific start to 2016!
so, does that mean Amazon will come around too? n-not to be pushy

They’re not rare, they just have EXTREMELY weird spawning conditions.

They stack on PC.
Actually I played PC and that guy was using speed and kept firing in a line in order to stack them in that way. If you hold the click button only 1 will stay controlled. If you wish to shoot more you need to keep clicking. I see how you would've made a conclusion so yeah. Just trying to clear this up :)

The funny part is that you guys think that 505 games develops mobile. 505 GAMES ONLY PUBLISHES the game. CODEGLUE DEVELOPS the game.So really this whole time you have been hating on the wrong people. And Codeglue doesn't have any representation on this forum, which is probably why about half of the bugs never get fixed.
505 does some of it, though it may be minor

Guys its so god damn funny. After I downloaded the newest Terraria Update on Google Play today, it shows the "Demo" button again like before. Well done.

Guys its so god damn funny. After I downloaded the newest Terraria Update on Google Play today, it shows the "Demo" button again like before. Well done.
The update is out? Oh crap I guess I'll download it tomorrow (I dont have internet at home) Anywho try reinstalling it (assuming you don't mind loosing progress and you haven't tried to do so) it might fix it. Hope there's some sort of complete fix for everyone!

It costs a lot to the eater of worlds drop the trophy and the mask, I killed it more than 150 times and nothing, Android 5.0`:sigh::pumpking:(this is my face lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
The update is out? Oh crap I guess I'll download it tomorrow (I dont have internet at home) Anywho try reinstalling it (assuming you don't mind loosing progress and you haven't tried to do so) it might fix it. Hope there's some sort of complete fix for everyone!
Saves gone and the same problem.
D:<

Terraria pc requires 2.5GB of RAM?
Ah its Loki nevermind the guy keeps backing up 505 i aint expecting any better quality posts by him he even said in the same post that he aint no tech expert then says such a false data.
*runs pc terraria on a library pc* ok sure

@SwordAce

Yes the pc version is the best cause the original devs made it :D
Now check who made all the ports and the issues the ports have :D

@Who said terraria wont play in low end devices in future updates

Yeah its true and same goes for many other games that get updated not only terraria and 512MB RAM in 2016 is way low

Edit:

LOL just checked google play it says terraria was updated on december 17??? im dying

Last edited:
I'm planning on buying a new device, is gigahertz the same as RAM?
Short answer: no.
Long answer: Hertz aren't same as bytes, it takes a billion bytes to make a gigabyte, and also takes a billion hertz to make a gigahertz, but, the hertz in your processor are the power of your processor. The bytes are memory of your device that is on your RAM, SD card, hard drive, or some other data containing object.

Terraria pc requires 2.5GB of RAM?
Ah its Loki nevermind the guy keeps backing up 505 i aint expecting any better quality posts by him he even said in the same post that he aint no tech expert then says such a false data.

Yes, silly me, what would I know, right?

Terraria Reqs.PNG

Look, you can believe whatever you want....but I'm the one trying to help here...to be a catalyst to get things sorted. How you get "backing" anyone out of that is your issue and prejudice, not mine. ;)

If it's ok with you, I'm going to just get back to what I noted above and before - fixing the current mess and being sure measures are in place for future prevention. :)

It costs a lot to the eater of worlds drop the trophy and the mask, I killed it more than 150 times and nothing, Android 5.0`:sigh::pumpking:(this is my face lol)
What you are telling is eater of the worlds don't drop his respective trophy.. Right?

I have the same issue. I killed him more than 50 times. Still nothing..

Anyone having same issue?

Ps.. I didn't update yet.. Maybe it is fixed..

Happy New year!!! Thanks for the updates and bug fixes. Good to see the improvements in game and with problem solving all around.
The only bugs I seem to miss are those that let me duplicate items ( you will be missed builder potion bug/ hello again my old friend world farming) ;(
:redspin:
:redmunch::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::brain:

bugs ive found: ps some are bugs prebugfix
1. switches are still buggy, sometimes they dont repond, sometimes it activates two times in one click so undoing the action its supposed to do.
2. beetle doesnt show any set bonus, after the "enemies are more likely to target you" line its all blank
3. (dunno if this is a bug since noone else mentioned it but.) player placed lava gets consumed after a while, for example you made a 5 tile pool of lava after some time itll run out by itself right now mine's lower than 1 tile now.
has anyone got the fishron trophy yet? post bugfix, since it hasnt been mentioned in the ios bug list fixes id assume it wasnt fixed for android too. and has anyone tried the traps yet? is it the same as ios(which only does below 10 damage to enemies)?

bugs ive found: ps some are bugs prebugfix
1. switches are still buggy, sometimes they dont repond, sometimes it activates two times in one click so undoing the action its supposed to do.
2. beetle doesnt show any set bonus, after the "enemies are more likely to target you" line its all blank
3. (dunno if this is a bug since noone else mentioned it but.) player placed lava gets consumed after a while, for example you made a 5 tile pool of lava after some time itll run out by itself right now mine's lower than 1 tile now.
has anyone got the fishron trophy yet? post bugfix, since it hasnt been mentioned in the ios bug list fixes id assume it wasnt fixed for android too. and has anyone tried the traps yet? is it the same as ios(which only does below 10 damage to enemies)?
Nope.. Still spear traps,dart traps and spike ball traps are doing less than 9 most of time. 11 is the highest damage gets.

Also I'm android.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom