Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
505 Games Support, post: 843051, member: 41492

OK, a couple updates for you guys before the holiday break:

First up, Google Play:
As I mentioned earlier, we are re-targeting end of day today to launch it. We have been working with several other TCF/community folks on this, but we have yet to confirm with them that their IAP versions are fixed as well. We're really sorry about this delay, but we don't want to say it's fixed for everyone and then we find out that it isn't. I might have to permanently seal myself up in a bunker if that happens. ;)

Next, Amazon:
Unfortunately, the update is going to have to wait until early next year. We have a serious launch crash that we are still working on, so releasing it now would be a big mistake. We know that this delays the new content for those waiting for the update on their Amazon devices, but there's nothing else we can do at this point.

Finally, Windows Phone:
Still no real progress on isolating the crash, but as we said, the team is not only continuing to work on a solution, but are going to be rebuilding the game from scratch with updated tools/libraries to hopefully eliminate the problem for good.

Regarding holiday coverage, I'll be out until the 3rd of January, but the rest of my crew will be monitoring/posting from this Support account while I am away. They'll be able to field questions and provide updates as they come in, although those updates may be light next week due to the holiday break.

While I wish I had better news for everyone, I didn't want to leave you all hanging heading into Christmas. Looking forward to next year, and we really appreciate everyone's passion about Terraria![/QUOTE],

So, is the windows phone update pushed to next year also??

When listening to music a unknown music ogg 6 was not imported or isn't playing in-game. I'm not sure if this is for a new biome or boss or event or something but I haven't heard it in-game yet.

Mathmatically you should have 0.5. It’s a 1/33 chance to drop in 1.2.4.

The Blessed Apple is from 1.3 :p.

What?
Hahahaha, I was concerned as I was sat there killing endless mobs. On the bright side the real reason I was there was for the mold, which I just got.

Gonna go and give myself a few head slaps now.

My iPad terraria game crashed and now it crashes wen I try go on my worlds plz help meeeeeeeee
[DOUBLEPOST=1450912846,1450912637][/DOUBLEPOST]It let me on my world but wen I put items in my chest on thos worlds and I exit then it crashes wen I try on thos worlds now why why whyyyyyyyy plz help me
[DOUBLEPOST=1450912895][/DOUBLEPOST]Plzzzzzzzzzz

In multiplayer summons sometimes don't show up on guests screen
[DOUBLEPOST=1450913546,1450913482][/DOUBLEPOST]The North Pole snowflakes aren't falling in the direction of the weather

On Android - just made 2 cloud characters. Opened Terraria - the second character was missing. Opened Terraria again - the first character was missing. On the bright side, both files seem to exist in Google drive.

In the Terraria data files... it has the text font, and the music files... I think that its only accessible on Android/Amazon... I may be wrong.
Oftopic edit: Also the day theme is coolish. Is it against the law to take the music files and listening to them instead of buying the music track of Steam/Google play?

Hmm the new patch is not out yet? bummer I guess Ill wait till the 26th. Ill try to see if I can arrange a list of new bugs spotted in the next release

On 505's master list of bugs there's this: "Angler doesn't spawn on worlds that were made during or before the Hardmode update". Can anyone tell me what the "Hardmode update" is and when it happened? It's looking like I'm never going to get the angler in my main world (I've now played, oh, 100 days in game? 150?), started almost a year ago, although I got the angler easily in a world started January 22nd. It's infuriating.

There is this bug that whenever i fish in lava instead of giving me Obsidifish or flarefin koi it gives me bass and specular fish which im pretty sure isn't meant to be in there i can't create inferno potions now please fix this ASAP

BTW has anybody else noticed that theres a 10 buff/debuff limit. I was limited to just using 6 buffs (along with a campfire + heart lantern and beetle buff) Also potion sickness kicks off a buff so 9 is about right. This is only bothering me in the frost moon (always turns morning at wave 14)

Is 505 pdt? If they are its already 6pm pdt so almost end of the day wheres the update? And what about certification? Can they release it off the bat or will they submit it to google play still?

Is 505 pdt? If they are its already 6pm pdt so almost end of the day wheres the update? And what about certification? Can they release it off the bat or will they submit it to google play still?
I guess testing to make sure the free version doesnt get imported with the download is being a priority. It really is kinda annoying since im going to have to wait a couple of days to get it as well.

I guess testing to make sure the free version doesnt get imported with the download is being a priority. It really is kinda annoying since im going to have to wait a couple of days to get it as well.
The progress text for the android section of the bug list is green and they said it would be live soon. Most likely within a few hours, granted everything goes to plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom