Mobile Terraria Mobile Valentine's Update

And it's still not on PC...

And that's a good thing. The things they add are always half-assed (and some horriby unbalanced), and just about every sprite 505 makes is so visually off I was amazed they weren't a joke created by a random developers prepubescent child making their first sprite when I initially saw one. (No offense intended to the sprite artist kids out there.)

Hmm, I forgot one female npc there's the nurse the party girl the dread and what was the other one oh the stylist, but I'll probably go for steam plunked or mechanic

Im gonna house Jalen (armsdealer) and Kaitlyn (nurse) to one room, same thing happens with Amy (mechanic) and Nuxatk (goblin tinkerer). But me...I guess Im gonna hang out with Nata (dryad) in that floating island golden castle I built for her. I guess thats it...

If 505 is watching this i wanna ask when that "early" 2015 console update is coming?
Don't make us wait till april like last year ok ;)

its censored, whats the deal? maybe he likes the face :red:
how do you know hes even cursing at all?

racken fracken:redspin::red2::redmunch:
Because when you curse it automatically turns the word into the red face. THAT'S how I know. Plus, this guy is always cursing. On like every thread. Except mine. Which you should read. Sunny Days Ahead, whooo!

Back
Top Bottom