Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't understand why people like cuthulu, this is Terraria not Cuthuluria people. I would prefer the Final boss to be in the underworld... a call back to wall of flesh. Perhaps add more build up for whatever they want to be the "Final" boss.
True, but there are also a lot of other bosses you can add, but terraria has cuthulu traces all over it, I think terraria did it on purpose, but you have good ideas too.

[doublepost=1462654967,1462654699][/doublepost]
Ikr. That nickle sword/armor looks great
I'm pretty interested in nickle myself, and a little surprised nobody else mentioned it until now. Nickle makes me wonder- will the dev team keep the old ore system, where it randomly selects which of the different ores you get? I would like if they changed it so that all ores can be found in all worlds- with the exception of crimtane and demonite, anyways. Similarly, will Crimson and Corruption coexist, if there's Crimson and yet Corruption is what's being mentioned as sort of the "enemy?"

[doublepost=1462654967,1462654699][/doublepost]
I'm pretty interested in nickle myself, and a little surprised nobody else mentioned it until now. Nickle makes me wonder- will the dev team keep the old ore system, where it randomly selects which of the different ores you get? I would like if they changed it so that all ores can be found in all worlds- with the exception of crimtane and demonite, anyways. Similarly, will Crimson and Corruption coexist, if there's Crimson and yet Corruption is what's being mentioned as sort of the "enemy?"
These are a lot of questions that need answering. As for the ores, I heard that all of them are new besides Copper, Silver, and Gold returning

Wait one moment. Why didnt you add swing grappling to the original terraria? Also that crimson boss... Nightmare fuel... Those spike things, Do they know when your near them? Because they launch out when you get too close.

It could all be a dream. Yet we do not wake up from this, For it is a nightmare. The crimother is corrupt. Similar to our minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom