Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks its working now :)
Make sure that you can check the 'watch thread' button.
upload_2016-8-31_15-28-27.png

if that's checked, and when there are no unread replies (As in, you've seen the latest messages on the final page), then you should see the notifications.

If not, then you might check the notification page and edit it there.

The game looks cool and I love Terraria immensely but I seriously hope that it catches the tone of it's predecessor. The art style seems a little too jolly and childish but I've only seen screenshots and I'm sure the team know what they're doing.

I'm excited for this game! Hopefully it will have a multiplayer mode with it because my friend and I always love playing Terraria together, But even if it isn't I'm excited! :pinky::happy:

Hey, I've got an idea!
What if, you made it so that AFTER corruption comes crimson on each side?
Meaning, you've got your little purified base in the middle, surrounded by corruption, which is surrounded by crimson(which is obviously harder to get through than corruption).
Also, just for clarification, is this being released for PC first? And will it be closely followed by console/mobile?

Also, just for clarification, is this being released for PC first? And will it be closely followed by console/mobile?
Yes, PC/Mac with Xbox One and PS4. Here is a more official answer...

Announced platforms remain the same so far: PS/Mac as well as Xbox One and PS4 (which may launch a touch later to give time to iron out any kinks from the PC launch, but we will see). Any other platforms (future consoles, mobile, etc) are certainly things we might do - but our focus is on getting the core game nailed first rather than trying to launch on 10 platforms at once.

Will there be steam multiplayer because i might not get the game until it does, also take your time id rather wait for a amazing game then get a good game now.

If I get the second Picture...
You can level up weapons and unlock slots for upgrades?

If yes then it will be really AMAZING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom