Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions, eh? I guess I have a few now that I'm actually interested!

1. Will there be dual-wield weapons? Like twin daggers? Even if they're counted as a single weapon, like a Sword and Shield being one item, that'd still be pretty neat.
2. Are there warhammers? If not, CAN there be? I'd love a WarHammer. Terraria has hammers, yes, but the swing animation is so boring. Hammers should hit the ground and make little debris splashes when they hit the ground! Maybe a tiny AOE shockwave on impact!

Highly doubt it.

IIRC they just said they had to basically re-write the game's code a couple months ago.
No, just re-do the art work. Re-write the code would be like starting from scratch.
This thread was started July 28th and the first post talked about the lack of "Terraria-ness" so far in the game so I assume it means a visual update since it was the art director who was let go to bring in a new guy.

No, just re-do the art work. Re-write the code would be like starting from scratch.
This thread was started July 28th and the first post talked about the lack of "Terraria-ness" so far in the game so I assume it means a visual update since it was the art director who was let go to bring in a new guy.

Terraria-ness goes WAY beyond just the artwork....though that is part of it, to be sure. Just to clarify that point. :)

Could you please define "Terraria-ness" for the class?

Things that feel "Terraria" - the essence and soul and spirit of the game we all know and love. There is no pure explanation per se....but you know it when you have it. ;)

Sweet! Are you going to make a thing where you have to power the "Purity Shields" or is it just gonna be infinite purity? either way im so hyped for this game. Great job Re-Logic
[doublepost=1478314697,1478314423][/doublepost]Also in the teaser trailer it showed one of the trees actually falling down after they cut it. Is that going to be a new mechanic?

How awesome would it be if corruption enemies couldnt enter the little purity bubble and would run into it but if there were enough they could kind of push through it and warp the little bubble. Either way so ready for this game.

This is amazing... giphy.gif

Wow! Thanks for the update! The purity shield around the base seems a really exciting mechanic and the weapon leveling sounds really fun! :)
Ha, I've ust recently started watching your YouTube series. Glad to see you're all over this forum, we're all keen for all news and updates on TOW, I'm sure you'll it up your channel when some big stuff comes about next time too! Great work and support rom yourself, keep it up!

You are free, of course, to believe whatever it is you want....but implying that you are the one that has the vast Re-Logic conspiracy all figured out and everyone else is naive for believing what we are telling them is a bit much. :)

Wait, he figured out what ISP stands for?

Edit: Just realized how old that post was. :/ That's awkward. Thought this was a new thread about the update, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom