Terraria: Otherworld - Post-GDC Details & Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Loki how much surveys do I need to do? Can I get my virus in red? Can I use haxxors? But anyways looking forward to it, now I just need to wait for Terraria: Otherworld to get to 2$..But is it pricey? ;-;

One guy at GDC nailed the intent: "This really looks and feels like Terraria, and yet it doesn't at the same time."

It's that proper balance that we need to nail. :)
Whether there will be still news in this month? I look for material about Terraria for my articles in my group.

If you want, you may join this server: 76.182.50.166
And the port is: 7777 But anyways..Terraria Would be Better Then ever! *Idk If it's against the rules On terraria forms to give out servers, that's just a server i'm co owner in.*
I'm not hundread percent sure, but I have a feeling that you might be in some not good water here...

Me Too. This "Terraria Otherworld" Will Make Terraria Better than Ever!
I Love The servers on terraria. If you want, you may join this server: 76.182.50.166
And the port is: 7777 But anyways..Terraria Would be Better Then ever! *Idk If it's against the rules On terraria forms to give out servers, that's just a server i'm co owner in.*

Generally, it's a terrible idea to put up servers of any kind onto public forums without some form of whitelist or anti-hack. You probably just destroyed your server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom