Terraria: Otherworld - Post-GDC Details & Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, this game looks amazing.

Has multiplayer been discussed?

Will it be implemented, work and be easy to use? I remember being very frustrated in the original.
Will the world be balanced for multiple players or will it just be easier to cleanse corruption with more people?
If it's more fantasy will there be the triad of tank, healer and damage dealer?

I'm just curious because multiplayer is insanely fun with the original, besides the connection hiccups.

First of all, this game looks amazing.

Has multiplayer been discussed?

Will it be implemented, work and be easy to use? I remember being very frustrated in the original.
Will the world be balanced for multiple players or will it just be easier to cleanse corruption with more people?
If it's more fantasy will there be the triad of tank, healer and damage dealer?

I'm just curious because multiplayer is insanely fun with the original, besides the connection hiccups.
I hope it comes with multiplayer at launch, but without a doubt it'll have multiplayer at some point after launch. There's no reason not to considering the type of game it is.

i think i understand the story at this point.Your player finds himself in terraria but unlike regular terraria he had arrived too late to stop the corruption and he realizes he is the only one who can stop it and he will.

I look forward to more quest like activity. :D I have a feeling Terraria otherworld will come out in 2016 at the earliest.

I mean that I am not fully sure that I will want to buy and play it. As in 'we'll see'. If it costs a lot, then it needs to be worth a lot. If it's cheap then I may just outright buy it. Cautious by the meaning.
i think they'll make it worth whatever price it is.

All the hype for the dev meeting thing in that one place and now this! I'm so hyped even doe I only have a iPad i still have lots of hype thanks for this post @Loki
image.jpg

Holy hell! This game is already SO FULL of EPIC! I'm already sold on it at this point!

Thanks for sharing this with us, Loki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom