Official Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 more questions:
1. when will the first playable version (to the people) come out?
2. when will we get terraria 1.3? you never gave us a release date!!! (i need a new sword!)

if this was dlc, then what about the binding of isaac: Rebirth? was that dlc?
its a sequel for crying out loud!
It's not a true sequel, it's a spin-off.
So it is not true to what little canon Terraria has.

PSA: Rebirth was not a sequel nor a spin-off, it was just a remake.

Also, I have a question. Will TO be updated parallelly to Terraria? As in, will they both get similar updates?

They are still comfirming weather it should be on xbox and ps4, but they haven't said anything about xbox 360 or ps3 does this mean it will not be on those consles or will we be seeing that content in a later date.

They are still comfirming weather it should be on xbox and ps4, but they haven't said anything about xbox 360 or ps3 does this mean it will not be on those consles or will we be seeing that content in a later date.
I will be surprised if this game gets ported to previous-generation consoles, with many people dumping them in favor of current-gen ones.
PC master race.

Very excited to see something new being made from the Relogic team. Terraria is such a masterpiece that i can only imagine the weight that must be on the developers shoulders to make something that can be just as good or top Terraria. Me personally i can never get enough Terraria so making a spin off that's set in the same universe but different dimension is a great idea to expand on the original game and a great idea to add some storyline to this fantastic world. I am very much looking forward to future information and videos to find out more about this game.

Windows, of course; Mac, that's promising... "Considering" consoles... Okay... Where is Linux? It's not even being considered? A "maybe" afterthought sometime down the road?

I think you guys underestimate the number of gaming Linux users and I know I'm not the only one that's stopped buying games that aren't supported for my OS.

Oh mah gawwwsh. I am definitely going to buy this game! Much excitement already. The hype is TRULY REAL. I looked very closely at the graphics in the video. I love it!

Windows, of course; Mac, that's promising... "Considering" consoles... Okay... Where is Linux? It's not even being considered? A "maybe" afterthought sometime down the road?

I think you guys underestimate the number of gaming Linux users and I know I'm not the only one that's stopped buying games that aren't supported for my OS.
Well you're tring to play games on Linux, most game developers just do windows support, maybe sometimes mac. Linux games are very limited.

Right now the engine has not been made compatible with Linux, so we don't like to promise something before we know how much work it will be. We do look at all platforms and we do so as a service to you. In all reality, the Linux platform has less than 0.3% of all game sales, so if we were a big publishing house with shareholders and stuff, it would be a no-go by default simply becaus it is not worth investing in. Luckily, we are not.

Can someone please tell me why so many people are saying that this looks like Starbound?

Because when one game looks even remotely similar to a game that's already been out, everyone has to point it out. Just like "Terraria is a Minecraft rip-off hurr durr". But I mean you gotta admit, the two games do have slightly similar art style, there's no denying it. They both have that "smoother" but still pixelated art.

i like it,but you could add like a RPG style(not leveling or farming)but like some random character generation with random abilities,like paladins/warrior etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom