Official Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Looks like crap
-I don't like it
-STARBOUND COPY!!
-I wont buy it

I'm really sad about you guys, Engine Soft. and Re-Logic working on new game for us and you still ungrateful, if you don't like it then don't need to talk bad about this game .I'm 100% sure that will be awesome game.

Starbound and TOW?:
Well, first of all, that is Alpha (do you remember Terraria in Alpha?)

KiGwjHf.png
lCUJX62.png
I can't see nothing!Games looks 1000% different!Only 2D and nothing!
No need to compare them!

Again!If you don't like this game then shut up and do not spoil the mood!

Terraria is already my all-time favorite game! When I saw this trailer my jaw hit the floor, this title will be sure not to bore!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPPPPEEEE TRAIN!

THANKS SO MUCH!

Also, is there going to be a "Terraria 2" Strictly speaking? I know you have already said this is not Terraria 2 though!

Thanks!

~Mishu

Alright, I didn't think I would have to but just another reminder to try and keep the thread as much about Terraria: Overworld as you can. You're welcome to relate it to Minecraft, Starbound and the like... but don't needlessly rant or make fun of what people think.

Ie, be joyous and hype. Not negative.

Watch and learn, Chucklefish, watch and learn. Re-Logic is at it again.
Can't wait! :)

Actually, I can, because I'll have to play Homeworld Remastered soon and after that GTA5 and after that Pillars of Eternity and after that The Witcher 3...
But after all that I can't wait to sink my teeth into this. :happy:

I'd like to ride the hype train as well, but I'm really, REALLY expecting update 1.3 and it seems other games like Edge of Space and now this are taking resources. Unless I'm missing something.

Anyway, happy to see you're expanding on the franchise.

I'd like to ride the hype train as well, but I'm really, REALLY expecting update 1.3 and it seems other games like Edge of Space and now this are taking resources. Unless I'm missing something.

Anyway, happy to see you're expanding on the franchise.

Edge of Space has nothing to do with Relogic. It has a few cross promotions with Terraria that happened an entire year ago, but that Handyman Studios, not Relogic.

As for taking resources, its taking resources that never would have been put towards 1.3 . . . its development team is full, and not going to grow. A new development team was put together to make T:OW, so it isn't taking anything away from Terraria Prime or the 1.3 update.

This is pretty cool to bring out a mission base Terraria like gives a new meaning to the game. Plus on the up side it will bring new hope and adventures to terraia fans and lovers. I think this is going to be a new start a new way to play Terraria and I am very proud to see how hard there working on new things to show us and not leave us in the dust and make people thing "oh there not doing anything." I give this post a A+ cause this is a gutsy move and don't give a crap about haters cause they know this game is going to be bees knees. This is DeadNed Signing out ta ta hehe ^ v <*

Looks awesome guys, terraria's lore really has room for these play-off adventures. And Red also got everybody's respect for being the awesome dev he is.

obs: I know this is a little bit off but, avoid early access please.

The grass in your spawn looks like the one in the Jungle. Hope Engine and Logic don't make tortoises pre-hardmode.

This really looks like Starbound! This is a Terraria with new graphics, new biomes and new technics and items. I will buy it, if it has some cool stuff in it, when its released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom