Official Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like it,but you could add like a RPG style(not leveling or farming)but like some random character generation with random abilities,like paladins/warrior etc...

I think that would not fit the terraria style in the least, the game is very random but you're the one whos supposed to build your character from the ground up, not have the game choose your class from the start and go from there.

I am not entirely sure what to think of this new game. Different, yes. Just not enough to go on for myself to decide either way; like or dislike as a whole.

I like the genre and many games that are in this genre; all equally as their own individual game.

Right now with what is presented I do like the looks in the very least, but then again; looks are not something I primarily judge a game by. Function and playstyle are a couple I will be looking forward to seeing, but also not a determining factor.

Looks like a good decent start, and will await more teasers and shots in the future. Some games you never know you like until you actually play them and find out.:)

Might be the case with this one, but we will see. It is a long road ahead to be paved.:D

Oh my god this is so cool...like a Terraria story mode of sorts is how I see it? Awesome. Would buy at the drop of a hat.
*Drops hat*
Well, crap...looks like I'm gonna have to leave it there until release.

Looks like a re-do of Terraria with different graphics. . . I'm intreged, but I can't say it will be as great as Terraria yet.
Hopefully it will progress better than Darkout... and come out this year.

I feel like Terraria and Edge of Space just have a Son.... and is a beautifull baby :nursehappy:

ok from the trailer we see that the entire word is corrupted, but we have some kind of machine that create a "bubble" of cleance ( yo can see the character coming out of the bubble )

Disrespectful Meme posts are unwelcome here, and against the rules.
shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1424198928][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's not out yet
Naaaa... I TOTALLY didn't know that, and was TOTALLY NOT asking WHEN as well...

Sarcasm.jpg

Looks like a re-do of Terraria with different graphics. . . I'm intreged, but I can't say it will be as great as Terraria yet.
Hopefully it will progress better than Darkout... and come out this year.
I sort of wish more people had your attitude. Cautious optimism is probably the best response. I have faith in the Engine/Re-Logic team's ability to make a good game, but it's still a little too early to really say (or see) how "Otherworld" will be. It's probably safe to say, as it has been rather heavily hinted at, that it will be something more than just a graphic enhancement. The idea of it as a "Terraria RPG" has certainly been encouraged. What that ultimately means for Otherworld's identity, how much it will split the playerbase, and questions like that, though...those are going to have to wait a while yet.

In my opinion, the hype train may have pulled into the station, but I there's going to be a bit of a holdover before it's ready to pull out again.

Why does that rock in the logo have a scarf? Is it the main character, perhaps it's a side character that gives out quests about finding it's long lost cousin Mr. Rocky Jr. XV, or maybe I'm just over thinking this minor detail about a rock having a scarf for some arbitrary reason. Seriously though, why do people keep putting fabric in rocks?

Why does that rock in the logo have a scarf? Is it the main character, perhaps it's a side character that gives out quests about finding it's long lost cousin Mr. Rocky Jr. XV, or maybe I'm just over thinking this minor detail about a rock having a scarf for some arbitrary reason. Seriously though, why do people keep putting fabric in rocks?

Its a symbol, its been seen on various rock piles like those, im not sure what they mean but they are on various games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom