Official Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I thought I won't like this but I have watched the trailer and red some thing about it and I'm hyped for it, you can see that team did good work so far and that the game will turn out really good, can't wait to try it

what this game suppose to mean anyways ?

Expanding upon the immensely popular action-sandbox title Terraria, exploring what might have been, and approaching gameplay in a new direction; Terraria: Otherworld represents a novel take on the Terraria experience.

Set in an alternate dimension within the Terraria universe, Terraria: Otherworld places the player in a life-and-death struggle to restore a once-pristine world – now overrun by a malevolent force that has corrupted nature itself – to its original splendor. Along with a rag-tag band of survivors, will you be able to successfully harness the power of an array of weaponry, magic, defenses, and even the world itself to thwart the designs of this unseen evil?

Combining the experience of sandbox gameplay with role-playing and strategy elements, Terraria: Otherworld explores the Terraria experience in an innovative and unique way - providing a fresh approach to the “open world” genre.

More or less that; its a different take on the Terraria universe, exploring a few elements which aren't present in T1.

would the npc give you mission through out the game ?

According to the picture in the spoiler compilation thread, yes:

index.php

The majority of released info on the game is in that thread, here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-otherworld-spoiler-compendium.17520/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom