Official Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hype Train is waiting! We have W-LAN, Games, Food and Drinks for FREE and a Terraria Spin-off!

Even though i really like the idea of otherworld, i somehow get the feeling that this is what at some point was planned for terraria but cancelled due to having a negative effect on the original game (graphic and gameplay wise) So creating a whole new game around it is a great move and i'm looking forward to it.

Inappropriate Advertising
Terrriaria Otherworld looks beautiful!!!! (I know people hate when people say this, but can you plz click my eggs {Thanks for reading thus far})

Even tho this is cool, posting trailer, website and all that stuff on "terraria 2" without finishing 1... eh, anyway, just hope the terraria "1" update is up soon...

May i know if there are any plans on making those for Android too?

Terraria 2
Pixel Piracy
Terraria Otherworld
Terraria 1.3 update

That would made me have a heart attack Terraria became 1 of my favorite games and i would love to see Terraria 1.3 on Android and This new Otherworld game sounds amazing it would be a shame for us Android gamers to miss such a gem from our pockets xD

It looks like a 2D game and i dont think it will take lots of power to run it nowadays even 100€ phones can run even GTA San Andreas so i have hope

Even tho this is cool, posting trailer, website and all that stuff on "terraria 2" without finishing 1... eh, anyway, just hope the terraria "1" update is up soon...

To prevent misunderstandings, please read the first post in its entirety. It may also help to read the replies from the developers.
  • T:OW is not Terraria 2.
  • Development on update 1.3 is ongoing and should not cause delay.
  • Crowno mentioned that "None of us are working directly on T:OW" When someone mentioned the Artists of Terraria. -It's safe to imagine that Engine Software is working on the meat of the game. Hence why Re-Logic should not be strained working on two projects at once. Don't quote me on that, but it seems like the most likely situation.
  • Terraria is an ongoing but finished product/project. All content which was intended to be in the game is there, updates are frosting on the top.
All I can ask is that you have faith in the developers.

Terraria Otherworld is Overworldly
[DOUBLEPOST=1424546248][/DOUBLEPOST]
To prevent misunderstandings, please read the first post in its entirety. It may also help to read the replies from the developers.
  • T:OW is not Terraria 2.
  • Development on update 1.3 is ongoing and should not cause delay.
  • Crowno mentioned that "None of us are working directly on T:OW" When someone mentioned the Artists of Terraria. -It's safe to imagine that Engine Software is working on the meat of the game. Hence why Re-Logic should not be strained working on two projects at once. Don't quote me on that, but it seems like the most likely situation.
  • Terraria is an ongoing but finished product/project. All content which was intended to be in the game is there, updates are frosting on the top.
All I can ask is that you have faith in the developers.
Thanks for clarifying

will it have multiple worlds... i mean when you "cleaned" one World (no Corruption left and stuff), can you clean a different world again, with all your items and of course harder enemies? that would be SOOO awesome! x3

does tht means i have to buy terraria again! what if you have Terraria already do you get it for free or you have to buy it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom