tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Can anyone explain why i cant pickup hearts that drop from enemies? i recently asked about it all it does is vanish quickly and i go right through them when i try to pick them up.

Is it in singleplayer or MP? Also list your mods.

This is happening in Single Player as for the mods

ColoredDamage
AlchemistNPC
AutoTrash
BossChecklist
BossLoot
Calamity
EnemyModifiers
ExtraGunGear
FlyingMinionIgnoreTerrain
HelpfulNPC
Hero'sMod
ImSushisMod
InvinvibleNPC
Leveled
MagicStorage
MinionsCrit
MoreAccesories
NoMoreTimbs
ReducedGrinding
ReducedRespawnTimer
SimpleAutochest
Thorium
Unleveled
Vanilla Tweaks

This is happening in Single Player as for the mods

ColoredDamage
AlchemistNPC
AutoTrash
BossChecklist
BossLoot
Calamity
EnemyModifiers
ExtraGunGear
FlyingMinionIgnoreTerrain
HelpfulNPC
Hero'sMod
ImSushisMod
InvinvibleNPC
Leveled
MagicStorage
MinionsCrit
MoreAccesories
NoMoreTimbs
ReducedGrinding
ReducedRespawnTimer
SimpleAutochest
Thorium
Unleveled
Vanilla Tweaks
I'm thinking it could be an incompatibility with AutoTrash or Leveled/Unleveled. It won't be fixed in 2.0.1, but i'll check on it later.

I'm thinking it could be an incompatibility with AutoTrash or Leveled/Unleveled. It won't be fixed in 2.0.1, but i'll check on it later.

Please Do so... the mod has alot of potential to be mixed and matched with alot of different kinds of mods especially RPG mods.

Can anyone explain why i cant pickup hearts that drop from enemies? i recently asked about it all it does is vanish quickly and i go right through them when i try to pick them up.

Can confirm. From what I've gathered, this issue seems to be a conflict with Leveled. Hearts seem to only be picked up by the player character if he has <=400 HP.

Can confirm. From what I've gathered, this issue seems to be a conflict with Leveled. Hearts seem to only be picked up by the player character if he has <=400 HP.

That's seems a little Silly...why would that be implemented? . Hearts are hearts to raise your HP.

There is somthing wrong with my arrows, every time they hit the ground they fall through the blocks so that i cant pick them up.

The FPS from all of my friends on the Server dropped down to 1-2 after updateing your mod. Did i something wrong? Please give me a fix. Thanks :)

First of all, thanks a lot for the great effort and expansion of the game.
I created an account in hope for a little help though, sadly not all is fine at the moment:

After Update to 2.0.1 i start my server and as soon as one player joins the game the server "tModLoaderServer.exe" starts running endless messages about "heat :0".
I believe it is the reason behind the crazy drop in frames, tried switching off the "heat distortion" and pretty much all other settings, which by the way did not cause any issues in previous version, sadly no success. After that i tried to find a way to go back to the previous version "2.0" but can't find a way to get it. Hope you guys could make that available. Regretting the fact that i did not back my mod folder up.

Looking forward to soon be able to play again, thanks.

Just dropping in to add that I myself, as well as one of my friends, have also noticed inexplicable frame drops since updating the mod from 2.0 to 2.01. It was nothing as dramatic as going from 60 to 2, but we both experienced notable decreases during routine gameplay, from our typical 60 frames to 40 or 30. This happened in multiplayer, using host and play, even with only the host present on the server.

On a happier note, the bugfixes and additions are greatly appreciated, especially the option to disable cave rumbling screenshake. That particular feature was leading some of my friends to disable screenshake entirely, depriving them of much of the visceral satisfaction that comes with wielding automatic ballistic weaponry.

I do hope you can pinpoint the lag issue soon, Mirsario. We're all of us eager to continue our 2.0 playthrough, which we have so far been enjoying the heck out of.
Godspeed.

I would love it if you could add a toggle to make it so tools stay in mining mode until you release the mouse button.
In the current functionality if you move your mouse off of a block while using the smart tool button it switches to combat mode, swings once, and then stops using the tool and reverts back to the hotbar position you were originally at. This can be really annoying when mining and it would be more intuitive to stay in mining mode until you release the button anyways.

First of all, thanks a lot for the great effort and expansion of the game.
I created an account in hope for a little help though, sadly not all is fine at the moment:

After Update to 2.0.1 i start my server and as soon as one player joins the game the server "tModLoaderServer.exe" starts running endless messages about "heat :0".
I believe it is the reason behind the crazy drop in frames, tried switching off the "heat distortion" and pretty much all other settings, which by the way did not cause any issues in previous version, sadly no success. After that i tried to find a way to go back to the previous version "2.0" but can't find a way to get it. Hope you guys could make that available. Regretting the fact that i did not back my mod folder up.

Looking forward to soon be able to play again, thanks.

RIP my frames after the update went from having 60 fps to 1-2 fps ;-;
Yup, i forgot to remove some debug logging and that's probably what causes lag in MP too. now, uh, 2.0.2 should be up today. rip.

Thanks for trying fixing for Linux!, with 2.0.1 it seems to load completely now, but, unfortunately, i can't get thru the Adding Recipes window, as it freezes and 2 or 3 minutes later, crashes the game while not showing an error log for debugging. my PC works fine even if the game window is frozen, so i think it is not a memory issue or something like that

Very much appreciated, waiting for the debug-free version then. Overhaul is one of the only reasons why me and my little family here went in the Terraria-venture again. Sure other mods as well, but the overhaul made it so much more different then vanilla, sadly none of us here has a machine that can handle a forest on fire without loosing the ability to play .. haha .. thus we had to deactivate the fire system, other then that, respect for the great mod/overhaul and keep up the coding. Thanks.

Thanks for trying fixing for Linux!, with 2.0.1 it seems to load completely now, but, unfortunately, i can't get thru the Adding Recipes window, as it freezes and 2 or 3 minutes later, crashes the game while not showing an error log for debugging. my PC works fine even if the game window is frozen, so i think it is not a memory issue or something like that
Is there anything in Logs folder? It should be somewhere around saves (in documents on windows), i don't know the linux location.
[doublepost=1516021283,1516021209][/doublepost]Also it'd be nice if you could join mod's discord and really help me fix this.

Is there anything in Logs folder? It should be somewhere around saves (in documents on windows), i don't know the linux location.
[doublepost=1516021283,1516021209][/doublepost]Also it'd be nice if you could join mod's discord and really help me fix this.
Yeah, i found this:
Code:
OverhaulDebug: Terraria Overhaul 2.0.1 initializing...
OverhaulDebug: Swapping Player.HorizontalMovement with MethodSwapping.Player_HorizontalMovement
OverhaulDebug: Swapped
OverhaulDebug: Swapping Player.PlayerFrame with MethodSwapping.Player_PlayerFrame
OverhaulDebug: Swapping PlayerHooks.GetDrawLayers with MethodSwapping.PlayerHooks_GetDrawLayers
OverhaulDebug: Swapping Main.PlaySound with MethodSwapping.Main_PlaySound
OverhaulDebug: Swapping Interface.AddMenuButtons with MethodSwapping.Interface_AddMenuButtons
OverhaulDebug: Swapping Interface.ModLoaderMenus with MethodSwapping.Interface_ModLoaderMenus
OverhaulDebug: Swapping MethodSwapping.Check_Fail with MethodSwapping.Check_Success
OverhaulDebug: MethodSwap Fail - Are you on linux or mac? If you're on windows and this happens not after a mod reload - please report this.
OverhaulDebug: Contains: False
OverhaulDebug: NOT modifying input profiles
OverhaulDebug: Setting up season textures
OverhaulDebug: Tile Tiles_5_4 does not exist
OverhaulDebug: Modded tree textures should be loaded as custom textures. Put it in ''Custom'' folder instead.
OverhaulDebug: Modded tree textures should be loaded as custom textures. Put it in ''Custom'' folder instead.
OverhaulDebug: Couldn't parse string ''0 - Copy'' to uint
OverhaulDebug: Calling OverhaulInit hook for ModLoader
OverhaulDebug: Postsetupcontent finished

the ModLoader directory in linux is /home/UserName/.local/Terraria/ModLoader/ (.local is hidden by default), just an info

and yeah, i'll join the Discord

God, this mod is absolutely amazing. I've only been playing for a few weeks and I already cannot imagine a playthrough without Overhaul. Well done, OP! The seasons top off this amazing mod, and the autumn evil event gave me enough motivation to leave the crimson alone until winter- "Somebody help me, my biome is bleeding!" Anyways, well done. You really have made the game amazing for all us Terrarians.

Back
Top Bottom