tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Searched for any mentioned issue with crafting the Occultist's Soul and could not find anything, i tried crafting it without "Overhaul" active, and it suddenly worked, so i would like to ask if there is a chance that Overhaul may block the craft? It was available in crafts, all mats available and when i was supposed to get the craft nothing happened, no result, no mats gone... Got it now with a workaround, but thought it might be nice to know/check on. Best regards ;)

So far, only one problem with the mod. I can't even play it yet. There's this one error involving a missing sprite or something like that. I believe it is some sort of spring sprite. So, thanks to two missing sprites, I can't play this awesome mod. Am both angery and sad. Feels bad man

How to get a goblin repair kit?

You should be able to buy one from the Goblin Tinkerer.
May need certain bosses to be slain, i'm pretty much done with all, so sadly can't give you a precise info when he will offer them. At least you know who will sell them ;)

Last edited:
I'd like to half the reload time on guns and maybe tweak the time it takes to climb, but there are no options to do so in the config file, any help?

Last edited:
Well, i don't know if this bug/problem has been already reported, but there's an issue when holding a weapon with an cape accesory, it doesn't crash the game, neither cause any problem, but it would be cool if it could be fixed, thanks in advance.
Terraria 2.png
Here is an example, half the axe is under the cape, it looks weird.

Is there any way to reduce the frequency of lightning? I really like this mod but the fires started by lightning when starting off are getting to be a bit much. )=

Is there a way to safely remove the mod? since I disabled it I just been seeing a lot of pink cubes all over the place which I assume where the bushes that your mod adds

Hello guys. i starting to like to mod, but having some big issues with crashing in multiplayer with my friend. Especially when we came to hardmode i began to crash crazy much. Sometimes even when entering the server it can crash. And when one of us crash it crashes both our games but not the server.

PS. it didnt crash that much in the beginning, but then we were using the 2.0 Its like after we updated it began more frequently. And also no crash report.

List of our mods:
Recipe Browser 0.5.2
Terraria Overhaul 2.0.2
Boss Checklist 0.1.5.2
Magic Storage 0.4.3.1
Calamity mod 1.2.4.2

I'm having this error on a daily basis, can anyone help me?

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-21_15-36-41.png
    upload_2018-1-21_15-36-41.png
    782.4 KB · Views: 284
Does this work well with Sacred Tools?

EDIT: Actually, I'll just list all the mods I want to use in my next playthrough and if you guys can let me know of any compatibility issues, that would be much appreciated!

Thorium
Sacred Tools
More Accessories+
Magic Storage
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Tacklebox

One more question: what exactly does disabling item overhauls do? Does it just affect the melee, gun, bow and crossbow changes, while keeping everything else intact?

Last edited:
May need certain bosses to be slain, i'm pretty much done with all, so sadly can't give you a precise info when he will offer them. At least you know who will sell them ;)
I'm already killed all pre-hardmode bosses, but he sells primitive repair kit. Is he sells it in hardmode? If he is, it's strange to found items and fix them in hardmode, where they are almost useless.
[doublepost=1516615675,1516615273][/doublepost]
Tested in new world, he sells it in hardmode 2 gold each. Thx

2 issues while playing that i'd wish take attention:
1) when swinning a melee, you slightly move forward - why it's made so? don't remember it to be same in vanila. anyways it make trouble with often falling from cliffs when trying to defend from say bats, and it's even worse with "self-moving" on ice = currently each time i use melee i have to push back like crazy =/
2) with fire mechanic, mod deffenitely needs an option for "no torches in smart cursor" = most fires happened to me were 'cause while using (shift)smart cursor blocks were already picked and smart-function tried to place a torch
2a) when there are torches in inventory, using hammers trough smart cursor is quite unpredictable = only some times it workes fine, mostly it either tries to use pickaxe(if there is any block near for it) or place torch, or even make an attack with hammer = without torches in inventory, smart cursor hammers allow to pick walls normally

Current version - 2.0.2
PowBta7.png

This is a huge mod, which, instead of adding new content to the game, focuses on adding new gameplay mechanics and completely remaking existing ones.
It remakes guns, magic, player movement, broadswords, shortswords, hammers, chainsaws and other tools, adds seasons, dodgerolls, block climbing, walljumps, wallrolls, atmospheric sounds & footsteps, emotes, a weakness & resistance system, it makes gore ridiculously enjoyable, adds blood on tiles, a fire and an electricity systems, makes a lot of stuff more interactable, enhances enemy ai, completely remakes player rendering, makes trees fall like in starbound, and does a thousand more things i can't even memorize.
Believe me, it's colossal.

Trailers
Features:

Credits:

Videos:

Download:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

Information for modders:

Mod Compatibility:

(Make sure you're running the latest version, 2.0)

Frequently Asked Questions:

Random links:

yis.
This made me scream out loud seeing my WOODEN house burn. Anyways, this is a cool mod.

My Terraria crashes when I load Overhaul, i cant play with Overhaul
[doublepost=1516726185,1516726110][/doublepost]
Help me please with this :

The call recipient created an exception.
in System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance (RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean & canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal & ctor, Boolean & bNeedSecurityCheck)
in System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow (Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark & stackMark)
in System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor (Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark & stackMark)
in System.Activator.CreateInstance (Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
in System.Activator.CreateInstance (Type type)
in Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadGlobalNPC (Type type)
in Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload ()
in Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load (Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
The initializer of type "TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulNPC" issued an exception.
in TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulNPC..ctor ()

Inner Exception:
Method not found: "!! 0 [] System.Array.Empty ()".
in TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulNPC..cctor ()
Same, but my .net framework is already installed =/

Pretty sure you don't take suggestions but since you changes with atmosfere and other sfx, do you plan to change the player's sfx when hurt by monsters? because the vanilla one is just terrible and doesn't combine well with your attack grunt sfx

is there some way to disable bees spawning from grass?
getting baits for fishing wasn''t that easy + added bushes for sadistic fun, and now you can't even get baits from grass, as they got destroyed either by bees, or accidentally by you trying to kill bees. no fun at all.!

Back
Top Bottom