tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Anyone know if this affects all magic weapons? Made a new mage and I've only tested wand of sparking and sapphire gem staff at the moment, do I have more to look forward to, or are the majority of magic weapons going to be vanilla?

Here's a suggestion... please add some sort of option or consumable that allows melee weapons to either fire projectiles out of regular swings or charge WAY faster. Also, I'd really like the regular swing speeds back... I love having items swing every 2 frames... Also want to be able to change ranged item reload and charge times :/ they are WAY too long, along with charge stun being one of the dumbest mechanics I've ever seen.
...and please allow us to remove the voices from things like charge stun and charged swings.

Last edited:
yea i do feel that a mod like this should have a lot more customization to it
btw, found another bug, if you climb a block with a wall right after you glitch into the wall

You need to install the mod via Tmodloader, follow the directions on the help page of Tmodloader. It should go into Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods.

Excellent mod Mirsario! I'm having a lot of fun!
[doublepost=1501561357,1501561132][/doublepost]

You're maybe editing the wrong config, go into Modloader folder and edit that config. Overwrite. I have no problems with the config, so it's on probably your end.
When I go Ingame and look for the mod in the mod browser, it wont show up.

I'm really enjoying the idea behind this mod, dodge rolling particularly is something that I'm very excited about.

One major complaint I have however is that creating slopes out of platforms is next to impossible with the way hammers work now. Try as I might I can barely get one platform to hammer out into a slope, let alone multiple platforms. It's incredibly annoying for building. The switch between swinging a hammer as a weapon and swinging it as a tool is unresponsive.

I don't really like the hammer changes in general, the usefulness as a weapon doesn't outweigh how useless they've now become as a tool.

I downloaded it from MediaFire extracted the files and copied and then pasted them into my terraria steam folder. I have tmodloader installed too.
you need to put it here
C:\Users\%yourname%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods

I'm really enjoying the idea behind this mod, dodge rolling particularly is something that I'm very excited about.

One major complaint I have however is that creating slopes out of platforms is next to impossible with the way hammers work now. Try as I might I can barely get one platform to hammer out into a slope, let alone multiple platforms. It's incredibly annoying for building. The switch between swinging a hammer as a weapon and swinging it as a tool is unresponsive.

I don't really like the hammer changes in general, the usefulness as a weapon doesn't outweigh how useless they've now become as a tool.
afaik that's supposed to be fixed soon? That being said you may want to consider turning the mod off for building purposes and back on afterwards. You'll need to do this for the WoF fight too.

I think about 1 other person has reported this and I don't know if you've seen it, but Cloud/Sandstorm/etc In A Bottle is really inconsistent in negating fall damage now, and it makes cave exploration very frustrating. I've lost around 10 gold in savings thanks to taking a fall and thinking Cloud in a bottle would save me. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but I don't want to go around carefully placing ropes everywhere I go.

Edit: I tested the fall damage by jumping down into the underground desert (a fall that was guaranteed to kill me) and jumping with the Cloud In A bottle right before I hit the ground. Doing this with the mod off, I was fine. With the mod on, I took 360 damage and died. It was as if the Cloud didn't do anything to my momentum.

I think about 1 other person has reported this and I don't know if you've seen it, but Cloud/Sandstorm/etc In A Bottle is really inconsistent in negating fall damage now, and it makes cave exploration very frustrating. I've lost around 10 gold in savings thanks to taking a fall and thinking Cloud in a bottle would save me. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but I don't want to go around carefully placing ropes everywhere I go.

Edit: I tested the fall damage by jumping down into the underground desert (a fall that was guaranteed to kill me) and jumping with the Cloud In A bottle right before I hit the ground. Doing this with the mod off, I was fine. With the mod on, I took 360 damage and died. It was as if the Cloud didn't do anything to my momentum.
Did you try this with the latest update by any chance?

When was 1.0.3 released? I've been trying to use Thorium bows in a 3-man multiplayer server and they refuse to work and break my character. Everything in my inventory just vanishes? I noticed that it was recently put on the Mod browser so that's why I'm asking.

Did you try this with the latest update by any chance?

That might just be it, I'll report after downloading the latest version.

Edit: Updated Terraria Overhaul, and did the same test. Fall damage seems to be negated as it was without the mod. Thanks for the help!

and when i try to open terraria with through the modloader file it doesn't open
[doublepost=1501629084,1501628816][/doublepost]nvm i got it to work thanks to all the people who helped i wouldnt have done it without them i probably would have given up if weren't helping and being patient

That might just be it, I'll report after downloading the latest version.

Edit: Updated Terraria Overhaul, and did the same test. Fall damage seems to be negated as it was without the mod. Thanks for the help!
Glad to hear it!
When was 1.0.3 released? I've been trying to use Thorium bows in a 3-man multiplayer server and they refuse to work and break my character. Everything in my inventory just vanishes? I noticed that it was recently put on the Mod browser so that's why I'm asking.
Not too long ago afaik. That does sound like a multiplayer bug though if you're using the latest version.

Hola, hay alguna forma de desactivar ese movimiento de la cámara con el puntero? Es incomodo porque es como si tuviera siempre activo el efecto del Rifle Scope
[doublepost=1501630680,1501630564][/doublepost]
Hola, hay alguna forma de desactivar ese movimiento de la cámara con el puntero? Es incomodo porque es como si tuviera siempre activo el efecto del Rifle Scope
Puedes decirme si tiene problemas con alguna incompatibilidad con otros mods?

Back
Top Bottom