tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

The more I test it, the more broken Space Gun is - Not only does it not deal magic damage to enemies, but sometimes when I use it, the gun and laser don't appear and my arms disappear behind the rest of my player

What is it? (lol)
upload_2017-8-31_11-55-22.png

Have you tried reading the error? /)_-
You ran out of memory. Enable the mod and restart the game.
If it still happens - you're either using too many mods, or your pc is just crap.

well im using only terraria overhaul
this means my pc is crap ;-;
so what should i do

Done. Successfully completed a Revengence mode Calamity play through with the Terraria Overhaul mod enabled. After you get some wings to negate fall damage and a cross necklace, the game basically goes back to vanilla. All the mod guns don't use mags so they are normal but all mod swords and bows are ruined by the charge up crippling their DPS.

Attachments

• 20170902111134_1.jpg
    20170902111134_1.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 338
I had something similar but fixed it when I enabled spirit/calamity/some other mod and it worked try enabling a mod that adds items or something? Otherwise idk :sigh:

im using calamity but with terraria overhaul but still not working :(

Is it possible to make special melee abilities (like that Terra swordshooting thing) work without the need to charge the weapon up, but also nerf their (abilities') damage respectively? As people've been saying, the current system that requires to charge melee weapons to get their special effects to work is actually breaking some non-vanilla weapons, rendering them almost completely useless. I know that Overhaul is a mod which is aiming to enhance vanilla Terraria experience, but if it is possible, that kind of change to the melee weapon system would be really, really appreciated.

All this mod is missing is tweaks and overhauling to fishing and potion stuff but overall this is amazing. Time to hope it'll be comptatible with thorium and tremor once I activate it

Bug : Many ranged weapons (like The Undertaker) do not scale when used with Leveled mod, leaving them dealing 1 damage (after defence) when they should be doing much more.

Last edited:
This mod is just absolutely perfect! But I seem to have a bug in wich all of my characters animated parts like the head are moving with my mouse perfectly fine but for some reason there is a vanilla player model beneath it. (So when I move the head down there's another head that stays still.) This is really bothering me so please look into it. Thank you for making this mod!

This mod is just absolutely perfect! But I seem to have a bug in wich all of my characters animated parts like the head are moving with my mouse perfectly fine but for some reason there is a vanilla player model beneath it. (So when I move the head down there's another head that stays still.) This is really bothering me so please look into it. Thank you for making this mod!
Mod list? I remember weaponout causing this, but it's not since 1.1.2
EDIT: also tell me what's your OS. If it's linux/mac: are you running the game with 64bit command line argument?

Bug : Many ranged weapons (like The Undertaker) do not scale when used with Leveled mod, leaving them dealing 1 damage (after defence) when they should be doing much more.
I found a bug! The space gun doesn't shoot through actuated platforms. Also it can completely brake your arms.
all's fixed for the next update.

Is it possible to make special melee abilities (like that Terra swordshooting thing) work without the need to charge the weapon up, but also nerf their (abilities') damage respectively? As people've been saying, the current system that requires to charge melee weapons to get their special effects to work is actually breaking some non-vanilla weapons, rendering them almost completely useless. I know that Overhaul is a mod which is aiming to enhance vanilla Terraria experience, but if it is possible, that kind of change to the melee weapon system would be really, really appreciated.
Probably, yeah, as you're not the first one complaining.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom