PS4 Terraria PS4 Freeze

Has this happened to you?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When my game updated to 1.13 when the SDK and the engine updated to the latest, I realized that when I went over to this area, it froze. I waited 2 hours one time and it didn't do anything. Anyone who read this, try to report it to Pipeworks or 505 games. If you seen this pipeworks or 505 games, try to fix this bug as fast as you can because I hate it.;(
IMG_0905.PNG

When my game updated to 1.13 when the SDK and the engine updated to the latest, I realized that when I went over to this area, it froze. I waited 2 hours one time and it didn't do anything. Anyone who read this, try to report it to Pipeworks or 505 games. If you seen this pipeworks or 505 games, try to fix this bug as fast as you can because I hate it.;(View attachment 216100
Hi @UndertaleSans999, welcome to the forums.

If you haven’t already, I suggest that you send in this information straight to Pipeworks (the console developers). Include as much detail as you can. This is the fastest way to guarantee that they see your issue: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

You can also send in your character and worlds. This way they can see firsthand what you're talking about and it may help them find a fix for it sooner: SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA

If you send in a bug report using the url I linked above, you probably won't hear back from them, they aren't able to answer each bug report individually, but be assured that they look through every bug report that comes through.

If you haven’t already, I suggest that you send in this information straight to Pipeworks (the console developers). Include as much detail as you can. This is the fastest way to guarantee that they see your issue: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

You can also send in your character and worlds. This way they can see firsthand what you're talking about and it may help them find a fix for it sooner: SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA

If you send in a bug report using the url I linked above, you probably won't hear back from them, they aren't able to answer each bug report individually, but be assured that they look through every bug report that comes through.
Thank you so much!!

I have sent the email with my saves and all, I hope my world will be fixed after the game updates again.

Back
Top Bottom