Status
Not open for further replies.
Me chilling in 1.4:

Attachments

• D18E706E-ADE5-4598-ABD0-D72FFE21BCBB.gif
    D18E706E-ADE5-4598-ABD0-D72FFE21BCBB.gif
    54.7 KB · Views: 71
And then we get to wait another 6+ months for 1.4.1
Wel it hasn’t been said so you can’t just assume how long.
But hey you get 1.4, that’s what makes it count!
I mean you get to truly experience what pc players experienced near launch(because well 1.4.0.5) which I actually like, you get to experience the black spot mount before the massive nerf

Wel it hasn’t been said so you can’t just assume how long.
But hey you get 1.4, that’s what makes it count!
I mean you get to truly experience what pc players experienced near launch(because well 1.4.0.5) which I actually like, you get to experience the black spot mount before the massive nerf
I’d love to truly experience it how PC did, however, that can’t be the case and is simply impossible due to the fact the content has been available for PC for more than a year, and due to everyone and their mothers talking about said content none of it is truly “fresh”. Us as console players are merely just experiencing things we already knew were coming with absolutely zero of the update being any kind of surprise.

I’d love to truly experience it how PC did, however, that can’t be the case and is simply impossible due to the fact the content has been available for PC for more than a year, and due to everyone and their mothers talking about said content none of it is truly “fresh”. Us as console players are merely just experiencing things we already knew were coming with absolutely zero of the update being any kind of surprise.
But you get to Experience it, experience is still different then seeing.

honestly console has gotten the shortest stick of all when it comes to development and I can agree with this statement since I experienced basically the same thing during 1.3 on console
But you get to Experience it, experience is still different then seeing.
the "experience" is usually ruined when the emersion is shattered by the fact that it was already released and played by millions well over a year ago as someone that plays other games where I know about updates well in advance because of PC it usually ruins any fun I'll have by knowing everything by the time it gets to me

honestly console has gotten the shortest stick of all when it comes to development and I can agree with this statement since I experienced basically the same thing during 1.3 on console

the "experience" is usually ruined when the emersion is shattered by the fact that it was already released and played by millions well over a year ago as someone that plays other games where I know about updates well in advance because of PC it usually ruins any fun I'll have by knowing everything by the time it gets to me
While I do disagree I do feel like Console development should atleast begin to be worked on once all of the content is added and tested to PC. But then again, making a huge update like this would be damn hard. The immersion isnt really ruined per say, its just that I feel like 1.4 for consoles should have started development earlier than it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom