Terraria State of the Game - February 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
TREE VANITY!! TREE VANITY!!
Screenshot_20240221_154752.jpg

When it comes to PVP for these four professions. Summoners can only use whips for melee combat. Cannot be marked with a whip to have the pet attack the target reporter. At the same time, we also hope that this mechanism of pets locking enemies can be reflected in the "dummy" so that the "DPS" can be seen more clearly.

-We haven't added anything in a month! What will I write here now?

-Maybe you can lie again like how you did with Terraria 2 and many other games.

(Someone enters the room)

THAT SOMEONE: I found what you're going to write, mate! Say the exact same things you did before in other state of the games; it will look elaborate but it will actually be pointless!
ah yes, "many other games"
(all 1 of them and that singular case is only debatable)
like come on. Re-logic is far from perfect and has made plenty of mistakes, but you gotta try harder than making stuff up.

-We haven't added anything in a month! What will I write here now?

-Maybe you can lie again like how you did with Terraria 2 and many other games.

I seriously have not one clue what you are ranting about.

Stuff is added each and every day on the dev side - added, tweaked, fixed, etc.

Just because we don’t choose to share some monumental spoiler that meets whatever threshold every month, that has absolutely nothing to do with the dev work that is ongoing.

I do honestly want to hear about this T2 lie and the “many other games” we have apparently lied about as well.

Seriously… I don’t get it but maybe you can help me understand?

If stardust whip is added, can we get a third weapon for all pillars? I'm thinking solar flail/sword, vortex rocket launcher, and nebula tome/laser/magic gun.

If stardust whip is added, can we get a third weapon for all pillars? I'm thinking solar flail/sword, vortex rocket launcher, and nebula tome/laser/magic gun.
I think it's time for all classes to get a third weapon, the weapon variety has expanded a lot over the years and are crucial to the gameplay yet the pillars have remain untouched despite having one of the most important roles in the game. The third weapons should be unconventional to the normal weapons like for example how the piranha gun works by holding it down compared to the other ranged weapons.

Vampire stuff! 😻😻😻 And bat form looks amazing!

Great job on adding new fun ways to play and everything you do for the game, I appreciate it so much.

Wow, I've missed a lot. What a wonderful news, I am so happy

And dinosaurs, dinosaurs are awesome <3

Wow, I've missed a lot.

And they'll probably reveal even more in about a week or so in this month's state of the game! Personally I'm hoping for a release date, but I speculate 1.4.5 will come out on Terraria's release anniversary in May.

How characters hurt pitch in 1.4.5 works?
Its fully depend on code (different hurt sound are generated from original file instead of using different sound files)?
So how to make hurt sound resource pack after new update? (for example add steve oof sound for player when getting hurt)

Last edited:
As someone who's only just started playing about a year ago, its very exciting to be here for an update! Very excited and can't wait!

My favorite critter are the owls haha. Any chance we could get an owl costume set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom