Terraria State of the Game - September 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're having another crossover in addition to Dead Cells! Look at this enemy near the Tall Gate! It's very well hidden, but if you look at the picture long enough you'll see it:
View attachment 429735
It looks just like the Green Slime from Terraria!
View attachment 429736
I think we're getting a Terraria crossover, which is awesome; it's one of my favorite games!
Epic! I've always wanted a Terraria x Terraria crossover!

i want that fairy! :dryadpassionate:

really hope this unity mess doesn't cause too many problems for us...

greed is the most destructive force in this world, nothing good ever comes from it.

The old board game cover was kind of strange-looking, but I think I like it significantly more than the new one.

Would be great if we had ant colonies in this game as an alternate biome spawn to the bees.
Possibly from Deerclops; Axe Fairy wields a miniature Lucy the Axe.
What if they went the extra mile and let the fairy have any axe, where the one held reflects the one you held last or something?

Chris here, game developer at Paper Fort Games. I’m back with the next instalment of the Terraria: The Board Game designer diary. This month, I’m going to be discussing world generation, updated artwork and Essen Spiel 2023 (the world’s largest board game convention). [...]
Come and See the Game at Essen Spiel 2023!
From October 5th to 8th, we’ll be showing Terraria: The Board Game at the world’s largest tabletop game convention, held in Germany. If you’re one of the 150,000 people coming to the show, please stop by and say hello; you’ll find us on the Lucky Duck Games stand in Hall 3 (booth number 3S124).
I live in Oberhausen, which is Essen's neighboring city. I think of the whole TCF I am living the closest to Essen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom