PC Terraria Steam Holiday Sale Until January 2nd!

Next time I visit ''Santa'' this will happen:

*sits on Santa's lap*

Santa: ''Now...what do you want for Christmas young man?

Me: 5 COPIES OF TERRAWIA GIMMME TERRARIAZ!!!!

Santa: ''Security; We have another Terraria Nutter in the store''. ''Be careful, he might contaminate the Minecraft merchandise''.

Security: It's too late! There's already Skeletons with Minisharks and Zombies with Terra Blades!

My do a Chrismas Giveaway with how low the prices are :dryadnaughty:
I'm running a community one right now! If you want to be generous, proceed to go to the link in my signature.
If you can't see signatures click here to go there

I'm sure you would somehow be recognized for it
Happy.png

Hello people... quick question... does this update come with Frost Moon Event? New to the forum....
OMFG HOW, GOD NO PLEASE
Oviously comes with it, all the updates from the 1.2.4 i think are coming with the same things, the new updates come with the same thigns but adding some new too

The console, but he is asking for this update, but if he would tell us for the console update is different
He said he was new, so I assumed he accidentally entered the wrong thread.
EDIT:Just checked his profile. He has PS3 and PSVita Terraria, so it's safe to assume he just entered the wrong thread.

I dont have a pc but an android and the holiday sell is just epic it costs 0.79€ on google play.
Too bad i cant buy online games this game looks so fun and colorful and the demo ran great on my phone :(
Are you going to do a giveaway for android cause i would love to get that game on my account or an account with the game purchased
Anyway merry xmas to all terraria fans i hope 1.3 comes to android 1 day

Back
Top Bottom