OOC Terraria: The Beginning (Out of character + Apps)

Should the Corruption and Crimson co exist or only have one exist in RP?

• Crimson Only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thanks, also ocram is on all old gen editions and serves as their “final boss”

Also just in case you were afraid my character was op they are far weaker then ocram

Yes it was before moonlord but Ocram was still a good and fully fleshed out boss

k well enjoy some RPing.
Don't be afraid to join some others too; they are quite enjoyable, and it is good to have multiple to be in to have less wait between messages (timezones)

Well there is "The Aftermath", that is one of mine. I made it easy to jump into without having to know too much. Also if you don't know about the theme if you like that, don't worry as it is just a starting launch section, just to make a reason to have aliens.
self promotion 100

If you are lost there are a few people who can give much info, and I regulate to make sure nothing is OP or too boring.

There is also Calamity RP which is the biggest on the site, but activity on that has slowed recently and people have kind of moved on... Or something.

A new one right now is "The floor is lava" or something. I don't know about it much though.

;//// .... this is not the real terraria timeline so all old gen stuff exists here so it would been allowed and accepted :indifferent:

Name: Alexander Troph

Nickname: Alex

Species: Human

Gender (Males, Females, Its etc.): Piano Male

Starting inventory: Regular Tools, Copper Shortsword, Wand of Sparkling, Wooden Fishing Pool, (5) Torches

Hair Color: Bushy

Skin Color: Peach

Eye Color: Black

Clothing: Obsidian Longcoat (Vanity)

Hair Style: Bright Red

Favorite Evil Biome (Corruption and Crimson Only): Crimson

Goals in Terraria: To get the almighty Dragon Armor

Ideal Armor after beating Moon Lord (Make sure its armor that would sense to own during hardmore): Dragon Armor

Trivia: Skilled at what he does. He is what known as a Spell Swordsman. This means he is able to fuse magic tomes into his swords. This only works with tomes, as stated previously and no other magic items with the exception of a few which will be revealed the more he grows.

Name: Ssnakee

Nickname: N/A

Species: Viper

Gender (Males, Females, Its etc.):
Male

Starting inventory: None

APPEARANCES (You can replace all forms in the appearances section with a picture if you like)
images_29.jpeg

OTHER THINGS

Favorite Evil Biome (Corruption and Crimson Only): Corruption.

Goals in Terraria: Survive.

Ideal Armor after beating Moon Lord (Make sure its armor that would sense to own during hardmore): None

Trivia:
This is a version of Ssnakee having not originated from another world, or with any relation to dragons (wings etc).

Back
Top Bottom