1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.
?

Will you be interested in a card game like that?

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    93.8%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. This idea is simply amazing! I'm going to post my idea for a card, Event Card Blood Moon: Draw 2 cards. Your opponent gains 1 ATT on all their monsters until the end of their turn.

Teseo911 likes this.
  2. This is great!
    I have one suggestion though,
    You should make it so if a player does something related to hardmodw, neither player can do anything pre-hardmode without getting a stat debuff.

Jasen the Time Wizard likes this.
  3. Can you share a thread post thingy?

4. Lunatic cultists' revenge-
    Both players discard their entire hands and the first 7 cards in there deck then draws 5 cards

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  5. How would I share this thread?
    Also I like the card design

6. Matsu

Matsu Moderator Staff Member Moderator

In the future if you have things to add to your posts in such quick succession please use the Edit button instead of making so many posts so rapidly.

7. Ok I didn't know about the edit button :happy:

8. Teseo911

Teseo911 Terrarian

Woah guys!
    Thanks also a lot for the suggestions!
    As you see i'm not making a lot right now since i'm busy as hell at work in those months!
    By the way i think that i will set up and finish a 30 cards test deck in May, also with all of your suggestions and fixes, and then i'm gonna print it for the 1st test!

I hope to post corrected cards and also something new in 1/2 weeks!

Enroke likes this.
  9. Vessyl

Vessyl Terrarian

Sounds good! Don't push yourself, just go at your own pace.

Teseo911 and Enroke like this.
  10. Teseo911

Teseo911 Terrarian

Hi guys, Teseo here!

I've had some time today to think about game balance and a problem that a smart user on reddit found: the hardmode and how it works.
    For example, 1st turn, the opponent had huge luck picking the cards and already have the hardmode one with a 8/10 rarity Unit Card.
    What the :red:? How did i lose the game at the 1st turn???

This is basically the problem.

So from now, you can only play Unit Cards with 1 to 6 /10 of rarity without the Hardmode Card, BUT ONLY if the rarity match the turn of the game.
    Example: we have turn 1, we can only play 1/10 rarity cards. (this is valid for ALL the cards)
    Turn 2, we can play 1/10 and 2/10 rarity cards and so on.
    Also you will be able to play max 2 Unit Cards every turn!

With this rule i hope to solve the issue of lucky early bloody hardmode units play.