Terraria tutorial passcode?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Gzorich

Duke Fishron
While I was looking for secrets in the iOS tutorial, I noticed that it said the word "passcode" in the bottom right corner. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know!
This is completely real, I'm not lying.

(I circled the passcode thing for clarification)
image.jpeg

( original picture )
image.png

Last edited:
This is... Odd. Does this only show up in the Tutorial, and does it show up everytime you enter it?

I have a theory, but let me ask:

Do you have the full version, or the demo of Terraria?

I have the normal version of terraria. I payed, what is it, like 5 bucks? Anyways, yes, I have the full version
[doublepost=1461271648,1461271613][/doublepost]
This is... Odd. Does this only show up in the Tutorial, and does it show up everytime you enter it?

It only happens in the tutorial

Last edited:
I have normal. I payed, what is it? 5 bucks? Something like that... Any ways, i have the full version
[doublepost=1461271648,1461271613][/doublepost]

Only in tutorial... I havent checked..

*EDIT* i checked. Only tutorial

You really need to stop posting multiple comments when you can just edit your comments.

As for staying on topic: yes, this is weird.

I have normal. I payed, what is it? 5 bucks? Something like that... Any ways, i have the full version
Hmmmm... This seems awfully suspicious then...

Perhaps it's some kind of beta-code that you enter somehow. I'll delve into it to find out.

This is an actual thing, I looked at the Android (Google) version tutorial and it also has the passcode thing.

We forwarded the question to 505Games, and just got this answer:

Hi guys,

Good news- nothing to worry about. It is related to multiplayer. It would display where the player has to enter the passcode to enter a game server. No idea why it is visible in the Tutorial but it is not connected to any cheat codes, player data or profiles. We will look into this further re. hiding it from display.

So, it seems to be just a display glitch, not a 'secret'.

This is an actual thing, I looked at the Android (Google) version tutorial and it also has the passcode thing.

We forwarded the question to 505Games, and just got this answer:

So, it seems to be just a display glitch, not a 'secret'.

Ok! thank you! It just seemed weird...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom