Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

I've just did a 1.0 version game like 2 week ago on stream , and yes it was painfull , especialy the spam on spacebar and the lack of grappling hook slot (and not be able to use an item from inventory)

You just cannot beat the Terraria Depot Downloader! An open source Github project!

OldTerrariaBetas.gif

give me that sweet nostaglia
Chippy I love your channel and I hope you have good luck on your journey as a YouTuber I do play terraria but only on one console
The switch people say it’s bad but its not too bad I mean yes you have touchscreen mixed with average controls but you have extra accuracy with the touchscreen than controls lol

Also if you want you can add me on switch (if you have one ;D) and also your YouTube channel is blossoming I love to see it :) have a nice year and good luck on your journey as a streamer I DO play a bunch on switch don’t own a computer but also I wish I had one

Also wanted to let you know I’m barely making progress on hardmode as I got into it and got attack by pirate raid :dryadeek: lol

I DID ALSO
start a server for visitors so they can chill and do things

HAVE A NICE DAY

I LOVE YOUR CHANNEL

SRRY SO MUCH I CANNOT SUB

;-;
me to dryad :WHY MUST EARTH DO THIS DRYADDDD

this feeds my autism greatly, andrew 'redigit' spinks. your punishment has been put off for a little while longer.

Amusingly enough, I still have a world dating back to 1.0.6.1 that I regularly play in. It my main base world. Terraria 1.4.4.9 enabled me to make resemble a more modern Terrarian world (unsafe walls were devsend!) With 1.0.6(.1?) re-released, I can go back full circle and relish in the lack of QoL compared to 1.4.4.9.

This'll be a nice history lesson for some.

This version should be far enough back to use the old strat of flooding hell to make it almost harmless too...did it bring back the old dupe glitches and such?

Next, they might as well just lock themselves in a white room and then go insane as the lack of stimulation twists their minds.
That isn't insanity, we call it imagination and inspiration! :merchanttongue:

I kinda wish it were possible to have both modern Terraria AND the undeluxe edition listed separately in the Steam library. I mean I wouldn't mind giving 1.06 a poke, but I don't want to downgrade my modern installation to do it.

Kinda like how tModLoader and Terraria are "different games" by Steam's list and you can have both installed at the same time.

When will the Scraggler return?

npc.png

But seriously though, thanks for adding liquid duplication back into the game. It's finally playable again lmao.

Just curious, is this undeluxe version Mac compatible? Cuz right now when I launch the game using the beta it does not download any new content and the game is just normal, even after verifying file integrity it does not work.

i wish the undeluxe edition made you lose all your memories of playing terraria so it'd be like playing the game for the first time

Back
Top Bottom