Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

Red, te puedo preguntar por qué en el Terraria de PS3 te pedía que leyeras el EULA pero en los Terraria actuales no?

It is real if you check the Beta section of the Terrarria properties on Steam its under Beta participation, not sure if its availiable on GOG's version mind.

I wish i could start a server so i could play with people. anyone know here i can get server software for 1.0.6.1 i tried getting it from internet archive but when i tried starting the server all the text was broken and i couldn't start a world

Also guys, is it just me or does the world gen seem quicker in 1.0.6 compared to 1.4.4.9, granted there is MUCH less stuff in 1.0.6, but I felt like the world generated quicker cause of that? Or am I just losing my marbles?

I wish i could start a server so i could play with people. anyone know here i can get server software for 1.0.6.1 i tried getting it from internet archive but when i tried starting the server all the text was broken and i couldn't start a world
We’ll have that posted soon. Until then you can find the server files in your Steam Terraria folder

LOL when I saw Chippy's video I was afraid this was just a joke, but we can actually play it? Now that's a good April Fool's prank...

Back
Top Bottom