Member-Run Project Terraria Valentine's Day Giveaway Thread

Sonnette

Retinazer
Since @Samrux has not made one yet, I will!
Terraria is on sale for THREE DOLLARS!
Wow!
Now, why don't we all show the joy in our souls by giving to our friends?
I currently am broke, so I cannot give anything away, but I encourage you guys to!

Current People Needing Copies:
Qw2
DeadXcorp
Skeletron
Agent Zero

Current People Who Have Given Copies:

Current People Who Have Gotten Copies:

People who are having copies:
Pixel (maybe)

Post here saying that you, your friend, or someone you know needs Terraria, or that you can give away a copy. People who can give, or need a copy can collaborate via PM and get it!​

Last edited:
If the game were on sale for ios as well I personally would get myself a copy and send someone else one, next time it is on sale for ios I will see if anyone needs a copy, Happy valentines day everyone!

Here I was thinking noone would make a new thread, silly me! I had edited my old thread and everything. I had over 40 alerts this time, and this thread was far down the list. I'm ashamed.

I guess it is preferred for the discussion to continue here, since I wasn't going to organize lists this time. Thanks for taking the job!

I seriously don't know what to do now, since both our thread's titles are now exactly the same. Geez, what an awkward situation. I'm sorry.

Last edited:
I'll ask for one
Here's the reason-
My Parent's don't trust anything online and thus do not have a online account, and one can only buy Terraria. So currently I'm using My Friend's Steam account as my own but it would be nice if I had a copy of my own.

Me. I own console terraria and a guy said he would give me pc terraria but then he just stopped talking to me and stuff.

I wish I could give away a copy, but I'm outta money in my Steam wallet.
I don't think I can buy Terraria for...
49 cents.
[DOUBLEPOST=1423981043][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I was stupid and didn't wait for the sale and bought 4 games instead of like...
I dunno, maybe I could even buy 10.

Here I was thinking noone would make a new thread, silly me! I had edited my old thread and everything. I had over 40 alerts this time, and this thread was far down the list. I'm ashamed.

I guess it is preferred for the discussion to continue here, since I wasn't going to organize lists this time. Thanks for taking the job!

I seriously don't know what to do now, since both our thread's titles are now exactly the same. Geez, what an awkward situation. I'm sorry.
On no, it is my fault. You came up with the idea, I just posted it first this time. I did not know you edited your threads for it, and you made a new one, so I did not check :/
Sorry.
Anyways, adding everyone to the list.

For the people who want copies of terraria, I got a thread going if you want to try to enter and win, if you enter you just have to hope RNGesus is with you. :p

Back
Top Bottom